++++ sold by Bridgfords ++++ We are pleased to offer for sale a unique parcel of land with roadside access close to the village centre and local golf course. Approximately one acre previously used for grazing with housing development potential unknown. All conditional and unconditional offers are invited for consideration.
Approximately One Acre Boundaries Clearly Identified Development Potential Unknown Roadside Access Informal Tender 24 June 2019,12PM Unconditional & Conditional Offers Invited
Tender Conditions x . Conditions of sale - informal tender All offers must be submitted in writing in an envelope marked "Offer For Land Off Appletree Road, New Mills" by 12pm on Monday 24 June 2019. All offers submitted will be considered & discussed. The vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest or indeed any offer if they so choose. The vendor will consider offers based on planning a application and consent. In order that all offers receive similar consideration please include the following information in your offer:
1. x . The final price you are prepared to offer for the property and what this includes. Nb No offer will be accepted on a "more than" basis ie. A specific amount must be given.
2. x . If the offer is cash, proof of availability of funds must be supplied by your Bank Manager / Accountant / Solicitor.
3. x . Your situation regarding any dependant property sale ie. If you have a sale proceeding, what the position is with the purchaser and what stage the sale has currently reached.
4. x . Whether your offer is dependent on a mortgage or any other type of finance and if so please confirm the percentage of borrowing in relation to your offer amount, and contact details of your Advisor/Broker.
5. x . Any other stipulations you wish to make to your offer.
6. x . Please confirm how quickly you would foresee completion of purchase.
7. x . Once a contract has been issued to the successful purchaser’s solicitor, the vendor has agreed that the property will be taken off the market and the progression of the sale to be reviewed in 28 days.
8. x . Sold subject to a development claw back obligation, in favour of the vendor, providing a payment of 25% on any uplift in value following the grant of planning permission for any non-agricultural development for 25 years from the date of contract.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bridgfords - Disley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bridgfords - Disley for full details and further information.
Let’s get you all set up so you can begin saving your favourite properties, searches, house prices and more.
Sure, where shall we save it?
Sign in to save your favourite properties, searches, house prices and more.