Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Ground Floor Apartment
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Well Maintained Throughout
  • Popular Location
  • Shared Garden
  • Allocated Parking
  • EPC Rating C

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 202 page views

Since listed: 1006 page views

Description

Brilliant opportunity for a first time buyer, this two bedroom ground floor apartment is available for viewings now. Great value for money, this property is shared ownership but with no rent to pay on the portion that's owned separately - part of an affordable housing scheme this means you will purchase and own 77.5% of the property in the usual way whilst the other 22.5% will be owned by the leaseholder. It's a great find for somebody who's budget doesn't quite stretch to meet what they require. As the property is leasehold there are lease charges that apply - for further information please contact Lovelle Estate Agency in Scunthorpe. The accommodation comprises:- entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, two bedroom, bathroom and has a shared garden and allocated parking space.

Introduction

Brilliant opportunity for a first time buyer, this two bedroom ground floor apartment is available for viewings now. Great value for money this property is shared ownership but with no rent to pay on the portion that's owned separately - part of an affordable housing scheme this means you will purchase and own 77.5% of the property in the usual way whilst the other 22.5% will be owned by the leaseholder. It's a great find for somebody who's budget doesn't quite stretch to meet what they require. As the property is leasehold there are lease charges that apply - for further information please contact Lovelle Estate Agency in Scunthorpe. The accommodation comprises:- entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, two bedroom, bathroom and has a shared garden and allocated parking space.

Situation

Positioned in the popular area of Timberlands, the property sits within walking distance of local primary and secondary schools, is close to shops, local amenities, supermarket, retail park and regular bus routes. Ashby town centre is within easy reach, which has a thriving established retail community including clothes shops, food shops, cafe's, restaurants, banks and building society's, a weekly well attended market, doctors surgery, optician's and public houses. All of these amenities plus the excellent road links and easy access to the M180 motorway network make it an ideal town location.

Particulars Of Sale

Entrance Hall (3.84m x 2.36m (12'7" x 7'9"))

Kitchen (3.79m x 1.84m (12'5" x 6'0"))

Lounge (5.65m x 3.14m (18'6" x 10'4"))

Additional Photograph

Additional Photograph

Additional Photograph

Bedroom One (3.72m x 3.24m (12'2" x 10'8"))

Bedroom Two (2.80m x 2.30m (9'2" x 7'7"))

Bathroom (2.06m x 1.88m (6'9" x 6'2"))

Outside

Viewings

By appointment with the sole selling agents Lovelle Estate Agency, telephone .

Mortgage Advice

Budgeting correctly and choosing the right mortgage for a move is vital. For independent mortgage advice call our mortgage advisors on .

Services

These particulars are for guidance only. Lovelle Estate Agency, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:-

They have no authority to give or make representation/warranties regarding the property, or comment on the services, tenure and right of way of any property.

These particulars do not form part of any contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representation of fact.

Local Authority

North Lincolnshire Council - telephone

Advisory Note

Please be advised if you are considering a property for Buy To Let purposes, from 1st April 2018 without an EPC rated E or above, it will not be possible to issue a new tenancy, or renew an existing tenancy agreement.

How To Make An Offer

If you are interested in this property then it is important that you contact us at your earliest convenience.

We will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client.
The personal information you have provided to us may be shared with our client, the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent other than stated reasons detailed within our privacy policy.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available on our website and you can opt out at any time by simply contacting us.

For any offer you wish to make we will need to establish certain details before negotiation can take place. This is so that our vendor can make an informed choice when negotiating and accepting your offer. You will be asked to provide formal I.D. And address verification, as required under new Money Laundering Legislation. You might also have one or two questions for us, such as which solicitor to choose, or which mortgage lender has the best offers available for me. We have a one stop shop to satisfy all of these needs so please ask.

The privacy policy on our website will also be updated to comply with the gdpr changes.

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 80 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Scunthorpe 2.2 miles
  • Althorpe 4.5 miles
  • Holme Valley Primary School 0.1 miles
  • Frederick Gough School 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Scunthorpe 2.2 miles
  • Althorpe 4.5 miles
  • Holme Valley Primary School 0.1 miles
  • Frederick Gough School 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in DN16:

  • £80,162
  • Price decrease

  • -£101
  • (-0.126%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £80,067
  • Properties sold

    14

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom flat in DN16 is currently:

£451 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in DN16
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In association with

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and introductions resulting in decisions in principle.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
3rd May 2019 £75,000 First listed
26th Apr 2018 £66,000 Last sold

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Lovelle Estate Agency. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lovelle Estate Agency for full details and further information.