1 double bedroom - Briefly comprising of communal entrance and hallway, entrance to flat, large living room, double bedroom, great size kitchen and bathroom, entrance to communal gardens. Modernised throughout. Currently tenanted and achieving a rental income of £500 per calendar month.
1 double bedroom ground floor flat - close to local amenities - Currently tenanted and achieving a rental income of £500 per calendar month. This one double bedroom ground floor flat is a great opportunity for investors, first time buyers or if you're looking to down size. Briefly comprising of communal entrance and hallway, entrance to flat, large living room, double bedroom, great size kitchen and bathroom, entrance to communal gardens. Modernised throughout. Call to arrange your viewing today.
Enter through a secure door in to communal entrance hallway. Carpeted, stairs to first floor flat, private entrance to ground floor flat.
Living / Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 15' 7" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.75m max x 3.33m max )
Carpeted, chimney breast, water tank, double glazed window to rear aspect, power points, electric heater.
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 11' 9" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.58m max x 3.25m max )
Double bedroom, chimney breast, carpeted, power points, electric heater, power points, window to front aspect.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Wall and base units with complimentary work tops, sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric hob and oven with cooker hood, tiled flooring, tiled splash back walls, power points, window to side aspect.
W.C., hand basin, bath with over head shower and glass screen, surrounding splash back tiles, tiled flooring, opaque window to rear aspect.
To the front, on street parking. To the rear, access from a door in flat onto communal gardens. Patio area, laid to lawn, enclosed with brick wall and fencing.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.