deceptively spacious family home in a sought after area with good access to various shops, restaurants and other amenities! This lovely property is nicely presented throughout, featuring open plan lounge/dining room, rear garden with Astroturf lawn & concrete sectional garage.
Four bedroom semi-detached house enjoying a sought after location near various amenities in Ashby, with good transport links! A nicely presented & deceptively spacious property which will make an excellent family home!
The property's ground floor offers front entrance porch, entrance hall, open plan lounge / dining room with wall-mounted electric fire, sunroom with patio doors leading into the rear garden, fitted kitchen with integrated electric double oven, cloakroom/ground floor WC, plus side entrance porch. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, three further bedrooms, plus bathroom with three-piece suite.
Externally the property features a garden with a lawned area and off-road parking to the front, a concrete sectional garage with power and light laid on, plus enclosed rear garden featuring an astroturf lawn.
Front Entrance Porch
This offers a double glazed door to the front, four double glazed windows, plus tiled flooring.
Offering a double glazed door to the front, a coat cupboard, plus an under-stairs cupboard with a double glazed window to the side.
Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room
Lounge 11' 10" out of bay x 11' 1" max ( 3.61m out of bay x 3.38m max )
Featuring a wall-mounted electric fire, a double glazed square bay window to the front, plus coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.17m )
Offering double glazed French style doors leading into the sunroom and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 20' 7" x 6' 9" ( 6.27m x 2.06m )
Fitted with wall/base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, plus an integrated electric double oven with a gas hob and cooker hood. Having two double glazed windows to the side, part tiling to the walls complemented by ceramic tiled flooring, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Featuring double glazed patio doors leading into the rear garden, double glazed windows and laminate flooring.
Cloakroom / Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a WC, a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, part tiling to the walls and laminate flooring. The cloakroom also houses the central heating boiler.
Side Entrance Porch
Offering a double glazed stable style door, a double glazed window to the rear and laminate flooring.
Having stairs rising from the entrance hall, a double glazed window to the side, an airing cupboard with a central heating radiator, plus access into loft space via loft ladders. The loft space is part-boarded and has power and electricity supplied.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 1" to back of wardrobes ( 3.63m x 3.38m to back of wardrobes )
The master bedroom features built-in wardrobes, a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 6" max ( 3.56m x 2.90m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.51m )
Offering a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 7" x 6' 2" ( 2.01m x 1.88m )
This has a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising of a bath with a shower over it, a wash hand basin and a WC. Having a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, part tiling to the walls, cushion flooring and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a garden with a lawned area, plus a driveway providing off-road parking and leading to the garage.
Concrete Sectional Garage
This offers an up and over door, plus power and light laid on.
Enclosed Rear Garden
The rear garden offers timber fencing forming the boundary, shrub beds, an Astroturf lawn, plus a patio area. There is also a timber enclosure.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.