Originally built to serve the Mid Suffolk light railway, this former Gate Keepers Cottage dates back to the early 1900's and has been tastefully restored and improved by its current owners. The property offers a relaxed setting extending to 0.25 acre (stms) with wonderful views and a natural pond.
Wooden stable door to front, coathooks, radiator, window to side aspect, quarry tile effect vinyl floor and glazed panel door to lounge.
Lounge 20' 3" x 11' 8" ( 6.17m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front and side, wall lights, radiators, television point, flotex flooring, louvered doors to airing cupboard housing hot water tank, open fireplace with tiled hearth and multifuel stove with oak surround and mantel over, opening into kitchen and double glazed doors to;
Dining Room/ Garden Room 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect and garden, radiators, flotex flooring and triplex roof, stunning views over farmland to rear.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Fully fitted kitchen, wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, velux roof window, 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, solid wood work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, integral electric oven, inset gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dish washer, space for fridge freezer, water softener, tiled floor and opening into rear lobby.
Built in storage cupboard, tiled floor, wall mounted cupboard housing electrics, and door to bedroom 3/dressing room and bathroom.
Study/ Gym 10' x 8' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.54m )
Double glazed door to rear aspect and rear garden, door to wet room, tiled floor and fitted shelves.
Double glazed window to rear, tiled floor and walls, low flush WC, corner wash hand basin, curved shower rail enclosing shower area with electric shower.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, ceiling light and fan and carpet.
Bedroom 3/ Dressing Room 9' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, wooden floor boards and door to master.
Double glazed window to rear, roll top bath with shower over and curved shower rail, low flush WC, bidet, hand wash basin, towel rail and tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and wooden floor boards.
Shingle parking area for ample parking, laid lawn, flower and shrub borders, handmade pergola, large natural pond, fenced chicken runs, numerous outbuildings, garage and workshop.
Covered and paved patio area, raised vegetable beds, hedge border over which superb views of open countryside and stunning sunsets can be enjoyed, water tap, pathway to timber outbuilding/ utility room with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, large butler sink and drainer and ample space for fridge/freezer. Further pathway to studio/summerhouse and well stocked garden.
Summer House/ Studio 14' 1" x 17' 4" ( 4.29m x 5.28m )
3.5 Years old, fully insulated floor, ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to front aspect, vaulted ceiling, timber floor, electric radiators, wall lights, cloakroom with wc, hand wash basin and fenced veranda to front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.