investors and first time buyers .....stop what you're doing! This 2 double bedroom end of terrace house is the perfect opportunity to acquire a well sized, refurbished property with a considerably larger than average sized rear garden! Call Fox and Sons to arrange your viewing today!
At the end of a cul-de-sac, beautifully tucked away into the corner with no through traffic, you'll find this delightful property with opportunities galore! Currently achieving around a 5% gross yield, this makes for a very appealing acquisition buy-to-let investors. To the front is an area of garden with driveway parking to the side for 3 cars. Internally is a downstairs cloakroom, fitted kitchen and through the hallway, a living/dining area which has been recently fitted with new flooring. Patio doors open out into the conservatory which in turn, has access out onto the private rear garden. The first floor consists of a modern family bathroom, and 2 very well proportioned double bedrooms. Leading out to the rear, is a tremendous garden, laid predominantly to lawn but also a blank canvass with an opportunity to make it how you wish!
With double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, tiled floor, WC.
Lounge/diner 12' 3" max x 16' 2" max ( 3.73m max x 4.93m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors to the conservatory, understairs cupboard, two radiators, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" max x 5' 7" max ( 2.87m max x 1.70m max )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, part tiled walls, electric oven, electric hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, radiator. Door to hallway.
Conservatory 9' 3" max x 9' 5" max ( 2.82m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, lighting, tiled flooring.
Window to the side half way up the stairs, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 10' 3" Plus wardrobes ( 2.82m x 3.12m Plus wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max x 12' 4" max ( 2.87m max x 3.76m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, over stairs cupboard, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator.
Off road parking for approximately 3 cars.
Rear Garden : Large than average end terrace plot, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. Wooden shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.