*under offer* Situated in the popular and well served village of Stradbroke lies this exceptionally presented four bedroom town house with two en-suite bedrooms, ground floor cloakroom, kitchen/diner, well presented enclosed south facing garden with garage and off road parking.
This spacious three story town house lies in the popular and well served village of Stradbroke. The ground floor accommodation is made up of a spacious entrance hall, downstairs cloak room, front aspect lounge and rear aspect kitchen/diner opening into the enclosed rear garden. The first floor benefits three bedrooms, one with an en-suite, family bathroom and stairs leading to the second floor which offers a bedroom with en-suite.
Stradbroke offers two pubs, several shops and many other local services including a Public Library, a modern Community Centre, Post Office, Village Shop and a Swimming Pool and a Gym. There is an extensive playing field for cricket and football, three tennis courts and two bowling greens. On the Community Centre Site there is also a Doctor's Surgery open every weekday and a play area for young children.
Stradbroke also serves as a centre for education for Mid Suffolk and there is both a Primary School and a High School in the village. The Post Office is located in the old Courthouse where the local library is situated and is the first Library in England to run a Post Office. The village is dominated by All Saints' Church which can be seen from miles away. It has a 15th-century tower.
Front aspect double glazed door. Radiator, carpet, understairs cupboard and telephone point.
Side aspect double glazed window. WC, hand wash basin, tiled splash back, carpet and radiator.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.33m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Fireplace with electric fire, carpet, TV and telephone points and double doors to;
Kitchen 17' 7" x 8' 11" ( 5.36m x 2.72m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and glazed door. Fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash back, radiator and vinyl floor. Electric hob and oven with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. TV and telephone point.
Carpet. Doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.15m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Double wardrobes, TV and telephone point, radiator, carpet and door to;
Front aspect double glazed window. Shower cubical, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, tiled splash back, shaver point, radiator and vinyl floor.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 6" Min ( 3.05m x 2.90m Min )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Single wardrobe, TV and telephone point, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 17' 1" x 9' 2" ( 5.21m x 2.79m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows. TV and telephone point, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, part tiled, shaver point, extractor fan, WC, hand wash basin and vinyl floor.
Carpet. Door to;
Bedroom Four 15' 4" Min plus 2 bays x 9' 9" ( 4.67m Min plus 2 bays x 2.97m )
Dual aspect double gazed windows. Single walk in cupboard with mega flow, two radiators, carpet, loft and eve access. Door to;
Shower cubical, WC, hand wash basin, part tiled, carpet and radiator.
The rear garden is south facing and fully enclosed. There is a patio seating area with rear access to the garage and gives access to the front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.