Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this much improved three bedroom semi detached house in the popular area in the east end of Barry, The property is close to many services and amenities such as bus routes and shops, with easy access to the M4, Cardiff and Penarth.
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this much improved three bedroom semi detached house in the popular area in the east end of Barry, The property is close to many services and amenities such as bus routes and shops, with easy access to the M4, Cardiff and Penarth as well as as into Barry town. The house comprises parking to the front, lounge, generous sized kitchen/diner with access out to rear garden. First floor comprises 3 bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. To the rear the is an enclosed rear garden with patio area, garden laid to lawn with 3 outbuilding.
Enter via composite door with Double glazed inserts into entrance hallway.
Laminate laid to floor, access to all ground floor rooms and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Laminate laid to floor, PVCu double glazed window to front, wood burning stove, feature fire place.
Kitchen/diner 21' max x 12' 10" max ( 6.40m max x 3.91m max )
Fitted kitchen, with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob, electric oven, cooker hood over. PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed door to rear leading out to the patio. Wall mounted central heating boiler, space for white goods, laminate laid to floor, wall mounted radiator
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.48m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
PVCu double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator, carpet laid to floor,
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
Carpet laid to floor, PVCu double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator,
laminate laid to floor, PVCu double glazed obscured glass to side, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator.
Next to, but separate from bathroom, PVCu double glazed obscured glass window to side low level WC.
Driveway to front with space for approx two cars, side access to rear of house
To the rear, enclosed rear garden with a patio area, with brick built sheds and mainly garden laid to lawn
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.