This outstanding detached residence set in a quiet cul de sac in Sully which has partial views over the Bristol Channel is the perfect family home. This spacious property has open plan living with the fabulous kitchen/breakfast room, four brilliant size bedrooms and two separate reception rooms.
A superbly and tastefully presented four bedroom detached residence set in this very sought after part of Sully with partial views over the Bristol channel offering a brilliant and versatile family accommodation; Comprising entrance hallway, cloakroom, spacious size lounge, brilliant light and airy kitchen & diner with direct access onto the rear garden. The downstairs accommodation continues with a further and spacious sitting room. The first floor is split into two wings, one with a great double bedroom and ensuite facilities which could be easily converted into a separate annex with the downstairs living room; the other with three bedrooms and a family bathroom; the master bedroom is larger than average and benefits ensuite facilities. This outstanding property also offers ample parking with garage, attractive landscaped and low maintenance garden to rear, double glazing, gas central heating, catchments for Stanwell schools and easy access onto the motorway.
Wood effect flooring, door to cloakroom, radiator, understair storage.
Wash hand basin, wc, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Lounge 19' 4" x 11' 10" ( 5.89m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed window to front, TV point, fire place with stone mantle piece and marble hearth, two radiators
Kitchen & Diner 19' 4" x 12' 10" ( 5.89m x 3.91m )
A modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, integral dishwasher and washing machine, larder, integral double oven, cooker hood, built-in wine cooler; one and an half sink and drainer, tile splash back, space for fridge and freezer, radiator, double glazed french door to rear garden, door to sitting room.
Sitting Room 19' 5" x 13' ( 5.92m x 3.96m )
Double glazed patio door to rear, radiator, TV point.
Split level landing with steps to the left wing leading to the guest bedroom with ensuite facilities. Step to master bedroom, bathroom, bedroom three and four.
Master Bedroom 19' 5" x 13' 1" Max ( 5.92m x 3.99m Max )
Two double glazed windows to rear overlooking the garden, two radiator, door to ensuite.
A three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail, wc, extractor fan. Obscured double glazed window to side.
Guest Bedroom 19' 4" x 9' 11" ( 5.89m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, radiator, door to upper landing leading to shower room.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 10' 10" Max ( 3.73m x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 1" x 8' 8" ( 1.85m x 2.64m )
Obscured double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, bath with mixer tap with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, fully tiled.
Laid to lawn, partially laid to lawn enclosed with hedging, drive for several vehicles leading to the garage.
Enclosed with fencing, partially decked, laid to lawn. Stone paved patio, outside tap.
Up and over door, power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.