*** an attractive top floor flat in prominent golden triangle location **** Ornate communal gardens and allocated parking set this stunning home apart from the rest of the competition. Being offered with no onward chain internal viewing is highly recommended.
Located within Pym House, this former hospital and grand residence has been converted into apartments and stands within attractive communal grounds benefiting from allocated parking.
The property sits on the top floor and offers accommodation comprising communal entrance hall, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room, bedroom and bathroom.
Ideally situated within easy access of Unthank Road and all its facilities and amenities as well as within easy reach of the University of East Anglia, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Research Park and the city centre with direct bus services from the train station to the University of East Anglia close by.
Being offered with no onward chain, internal viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Door to side aspect, security entry system, stairs to second floor.
Door to front aspect, security entry system, doors to all rooms.
Lounge 15' 11" max x 10' 10" ( 4.85m max x 3.30m )
Window to front aspect with views over the gardens and towards Unthank Road, television point, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 7' 5" max ( 3.68m max x 2.26m max )
Window to rear aspect overlooking Christchurch Road and the rear gardens, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, roll top work surfaces, tiled splash back, electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer.
Utility Room 14' 9" x 3' 9" ( 4.50m x 1.14m )
Housing gas fired central heating boiler, range of base mounted storage units with stainless steel sink and roll top work surface, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, coat hanging, radiator.
Bedroom 10' 10" x 11' 4" max ( 3.30m x 3.45m max )
Window to front aspect with views over the gardens and towards Unthank Road, television point, telephone point, and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal sink, low level wc, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
The property offers beautifully well kept gardens which have well stocked beds and borders, the main garden is laid to lawn with shingled pathways leading to the front of the property and through to Unthank Road. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which offers a seating and patio area whilst the property also offers an allocated parking space within the main car park.
From the William H Brown Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a left hand turn into Christchurch Road where Pym House will be located directly on your right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.