Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 1 bedroom
  • 1 bathroom

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 67 page views

Since listed: 1185 page views

Description

Located in the popular market town of Witney, this top floor apartment combines the best of modern open plan living, whilst still being a short walk to a variety of local amenities. Available on a shared ownership basis, the property provides an ideal opportunity to get on to the housing ladder for buyers looking for a more affordable solution. The property enjoys the benefits of UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout, with accommodation comprising:

Entrance Hallway
Having gas central heating radiator, door to storage cupboard.

Open Plan Living Area 6.3m x 3.8m (20"9 x 12"6)
Having gas central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation.

Kitchen 2.8m x 2.5m (9"3 x 8"2)
Fitted kitchen suite including integrated cooker with gas hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, cupboard housing combination boiler.

Bedroom 1 4.30m x 3.10m (14"0 x 10"4)
Having gas central heating, UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation, built in wardrobe.

Bathroom 3.0m x 2.2m (9"9 x 7"3)
Fitted 4 piece bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal sink with chrome effect mixer tap over, low level WC, built in linen cupboard.

Outside
Communal garden area, allocated parking space.

Please Note
£45,000 is the cost of 25%, with the rent on the remaining 75% being £277.61 per month. Based on a full market value of £180,000. A monthly service charge of £128.97 is also applicable.

For more information contact , or e-mail .

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 55 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Finstock 4.5 miles
  • Combe (Oxon) 5.1 miles
  • Tower Hill Community Primary School 0.2 miles
  • The Batt Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School 0.3 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Finstock 4.5 miles
  • Combe (Oxon) 5.1 miles
  • Tower Hill Community Primary School 0.2 miles
  • The Batt Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School 0.3 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in OX28:

  • £205,462
  • Price decrease

  • -£7,660
  • (-3.594%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £174,895
  • Properties sold

    44

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 1 bedroom flat in OX28 is currently:

£680 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in OX28
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
24th May 2019 £45,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Solo Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Solo Homes for full details and further information.