Beautiful family home situated in the ever popular Highlight Park development. This immaculately presented property benefits from integral garage, driveway for 6 vehicles and offered for sale with no ongoing chain! This really needs to be viewed to appreciate the size!
Beautiful family home situated in the ever popular Highlight Park development, within close proximity of supermarket, and conveniently located for road links to the M4, Cardiff City Centre and Bridgend. The accommodation briefly comprises cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility to the ground floor, four bedrooms, the master with walk in dressing room and en-suite and family bathroom to the first floor. This immaculately presented property benefits from integral garage, driveway for 6 vehicles and if offered for sale with no ongoing chain! This really needs to be viewed to appreciate the size, call now to arrange your appointment!
Entered via UPVC double glazed door with full length obscure glass window to the side, radiator, ceiling light point, alarm unit, coved finish to ceiling, stairs rising to first floor
Low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, ceiling light point
Lounge 17' 5" x 13' 8" into bay ( 5.31m x 4.17m into bay )
UPVC double glazed window to side and box bay to front, electric fire and feature surround, radiator, ceiling light point, coved finish to ceiling
Dining Room 12' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors opening onto garden, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, ceiling light point, coved finish to ceiling
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.14m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, range of eye and base level units with laminate work surface over, one and a half bowl drainer sink with mixer taps, fitted eye level electric oven and grill, electric hob with pull out cooker hood over, tiled splashbacks, ceiling light point, radiator
Utility Room 12' 7" x 7' ( 3.84m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed window and door to rear garden, base level units with laminate work surface over, space and plumbing for domestic appliances, drainer sink, wall mounted combi boiler
Integral garage with up and over door, power and lighting
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling light point, dressing room measuring 17'11ft X 4ft, door opening onto:
Velux window, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling light point
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling light point
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.62m x 1.78m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, ceiling light point
UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin, panel bath, fully tiled walls, radiator, ceiling light point
Mainly laid to lawn, boarder with mature plants and shrubs, patio seating area
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.