**guide price £220,000-£230,000**
An attractive, smartly appointed Victorian semi detached property with three good sized bedrooms, large modern kitchen diner, utility room, contemporary four piece bathroom and downstairs WC, along with gardens, panoramic views and so much more…….
The property is located in popular Brighouse which offers a good range of amenities and is four miles east of Halifax. Well regarded schooling
The A641 northward links Brighouse with Bradford and southward with Huddersfield. The A644 runs eastward out of Brighouse to Junction 25 of the M62 and Dewsbury. In the opposite direction, the A644 leaves Brighouse to the north-west towards Hipperholme, where it crosses the A58 Leeds-Halifax road and continues through Queensbury to meet the A629 for Keighley.
Brighouse has a railway station. The current service is part of both the Huddersfield Line and the Caldervale Line, with services on the Huddersfield Line between Leeds and Manchester Victoria and services on the Caldervale Line between Leeds and Wakefield Westgate via Bradford, Halifax and Huddersfield.
Bus services operate frequently to Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield and other surrounding villages and town.
Enter the property to the front elevation via a composite door into the welcoming hallway which is warmed by a central heating radiator and has laminate flooring along with features including a ceiling rose and coving. Doors lead to the lounge, kitchen and cloakroom. A staircase rises to the first floor accommodation.
Furnished with a WC, vanity wash hand basin with storage beneath, an extractor fan, vinyl flooring and a heated towel rail. A door gives access to the cellar.
Lounge 14' x 12' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.89m )
Upon entering this attractive reception room, the eye will be drawn to the impressive cast iron fireplace with beautiful wood surround, tiled hearth and gas fire. The room has laminate flooring, a ceiling rose, coving, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 14' x 12' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.94m )
Comprises a full and comprehensive range of Shaker style wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer. Appliances include a double electric oven and induction hob with cooker extractor above, an integrated fridge and slim-line dishwasher. There is plenty of space here for a dining table and chairs.
The room has recessed spotlighting, vinyl flooring, a stylish, vertical radiator and French doors leading to the rear garden along with a door to the utility room.
Complementing the kitchen, the utility room provides storage cupboards and has housing for a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. The room has vinyl flooring and a window and door to the rear.
This keeping cellar comprises three rooms and has power, light, plumbing, a sink unit and is home to the central heating boiler.
The landing has doors to three bedrooms and the bathroom along with an opaque double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 13' 11" max into recess ( 3.91m x 4.24m max into recess )
This attractively appointed master bedroom boasts lovely views via the double glazed window to the rear aspect. Laminate flooring and a radiator complete the room.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 2" plus built-in wardrobes ( 3.94m x 3.10m plus built-in wardrobes )
A second double bedroom with a bank of modern fitted mirrored wardrobes and a radiator. The room is carpeted. The loft is accessed from here via a pull down ladder.
The loft is accessed via a pull down ladder from the second bedroom. This useful space has a Velux window and is partially boarded.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" max into doorway recess x 7' 11" max into recess ( 2.84m max into doorway recess x 2.41m max into recess )
A generous single bedroom with wardrobe built over the bulkhead, a radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect. The room is carpeted.
This good sized bathroom has striking tiled walls and flooring which give a unique elegant feel to the room. Furnished with a modern four piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, shower cubicle with rainfall shower, wash hand basin and a WC. The room has recessed spotlighting, a heated towel rail, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear aspect with lovely open views.
To the side of the property is a gated driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle and a useful garden shed is located here.
The front garden is paved and has flower and shrub borders. A decked ramp leads to the front door.
To the rear is an enclosed, tiered, low maintenance garden comprising two paved patio areas with beds packed with plants and shrubs. The outlook from here is absolutely stunning with panoramic countryside views. A real selling point to complement this beautiful home.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.