Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

3 bed semi-detached house for sale

Reid Place, Crieff PH7

  • Under offer
  • Shared equity

£48,000

Property details

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Freehold
  • Private garden
  • Off street parking
  • Central heating
  • Double glazing

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 89 page views

Since listed: 2832 page views

Description

We are delighted to offer for sale this 25% Shared Ownership of a semi-detached family villa located within the Perthshire Market Town of Crieff. An occupancy payment of £285 per month is payable to Hillcrest Housing Association, this represents rent for the remaining 75% share. There is an option to purchase 100% - Home Report Value £165,000. The property lies within easy reach of the many amenities and services available within the town such as shops, restaurants, cafes, quality schooling facilities and an array of outdoor pursuits. The property is presented in immaculate condition throughout and has been tastefully styled and decorated by the present owners to create a bright, generous family home. On the ground floor the accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen & cloakroom . On the first floor there is a newly decorated family bathroom, master bedroom & two further bedrooms. Hallway & all bedrooms are carpeted, with the family bathroom being fully tiled. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 40 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Gleneagles 7.6 miles
  • Kinross Ferry Landing 20.1 miles
  • Crieff High School 0.1 miles
  • Crieff Primary School 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Gleneagles 7.6 miles
  • Kinross Ferry Landing 20.1 miles
  • Crieff High School 0.1 miles
  • Crieff Primary School 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in PH7:

  • £217,443
  • Price decrease

  • -£4,808
  • (-2.163%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £236,863
  • Properties sold

    11

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 3 bedroom house in PH7 is currently:

£901 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in PH7
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Approximate costs
£
per month

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by The Royal Bank of Scotland and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
6th Jun 2019 £48,000 First listed
30th Jul 2019 £48,000 Last sold

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Irving Geddes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Irving Geddes for full details and further information.