Beautifully presented home situated in this ideal location close to local amenities. The property has been been exceptionally well maintained by the current owners and internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this beautiful family home!
Beautifully presented home situated in this ideal location close to local amenities. The A48/M4 access corridor is just minutes drive whilst local schools, leisure centre, doctors and other local amenities are within walking distance. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, utility room, cloakroom/w.c., lounge and fitted kitchen/dining area. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. The property has been been exceptionally well maintained by the current owners and internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this beautiful family home!
Via double glazed front door giving access into:
Double glazed window to the front aspect, Fitted units with work surface over incorporating stainless steel sink unit and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, access to boiler, door to hallway.
Laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard with power, radiator, stairs giving access to the first floor, access to lounge, kitchen and cloakroom.
Obscured window into the utility room, 2 Piece suite comprising wash hand basin inset to vanity unit and low level w.c., tiled flooring, tiled splash backs.
Lounge 10' 9" x 15' 2" ( 3.28m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpeted, power points, radiator, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 17' 5" ( 3.23m x 5.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed French doors giving access to the rear garden and double glazed door giving access to the rear garden, Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces over incorporating space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, space for oven with over head extractor, sink unit and drainer, tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, power points, radiator, spacer for dining table and chairs.
Doors giving access to the three bedrooms and bathroom, Airing cupboard housing tank and linen storage, access to loft with pull down ladder.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" max x 13' 7" ( 3.40m max x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, laminated flooring, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in storage cupboard, carpeted, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.31m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpeted, radiator, power points.
Obscured double glazed window to rear aspect, 3 Piece suite comprising bath with over head shower, wash hand basin and low level w.c, tiled splash backs, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
The front garden is enclosed by brick boundary wall, laid to lawn, pathway leading to the front door, gate providing side access.
The rear garden is low maintenance and is part concrete and part patio area. There is an astro turfed lawn, double gate with space for the car.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.