Please see this well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached house in popular area of St Budeaux. This property is great for first time buyers and investors. Located near local schools, shops and Plymouth's main transport links this is a must see property.
Please see this well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached house in popular area of St Budeaux. This property comprises of a living room, spacious kitchen, conservatory and 2 sizeable bedrooms, modern bathroom and rear garden. This property is a great for first time buyers and investors.Please call Fox and Sons to arrange a viewing .
Laid to lawn with plant and shrub boarders and uPVC door leading into entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, cupboard housing meters.
Lounge 11' 3" max x 12' 3" max into alcove ( 3.43m max x 3.73m max into alcove )
Double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire with feature surround, radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling. Door leading to:-
Kitchen 10' 5" x 15' 7" ( 3.17m x 4.75m )
Range of wall and base level units, roll top work surface, splashback tiles, stainless steel sink with drainage board and mixer tap over, space and plumbing for free standing electric cooker, space for washing machine, space for large fridge freezer, radiator, under stairs cupboard, dual aspect windows to both rear and side elevations, coved textured ceiling. Doors leading to:-
Space for tumble dryer and double glazed window to side elevation as well as uPVC door providing side access.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 10' 11" ( 2.67m x 3.33m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, triple aspect windows to side and rear elevations, poly carbonate roof. Double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Laid to patio, plant and shrub boarder, partially decked area and fully enclosed by walling and fence.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation and loft access. Doors leading to:-
Three piece suite comprising of a p-shaped bath with mixer shower over, low level WC, pedestal sink, chrome heated towel rail, partially tiled and plain plastered walls, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, built in cupboard housing boiler, extractor fan and plain plastered walls with inset spotlights.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 12' 3" max into alcove ( 3.43m x 3.73m max into alcove )
Double glaze window to front elevation, radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling, built in over stairs cupboard with hanger space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.