An executive four bedroom detached home in Anchorage Park with a double garage, driveway, swimming pool, hot tub and en-suite to name just a few of the benefits to this wonderful family home. Situated within one of the most popular roads in Anchorage Park - Viewing is essential.
An executive four bedroom detached home in Anchorage Park with a driveway, double garage and swimming pool! This exquisite family home has been presented and modified by the current owners to an exceptional standard throughout.
Situated within the highly desired cul-de-sac location of Holdenby Court, the road itself offers sea views and access to walks around the shore line, ideal for dog walkers!
Upon entering the property you will be greeted by a large entrance hall which provides access to the ground floor accommodation which comprises a large lounge with a feature log burner, The "L Shaped" kitchen / family room is presented in excellent order and benefits from a breakfast bar and dining / living area with an additional log burner. The study area is complete with internet, TV and telephone points.
To the first floor the property boast four bedrooms, the master bedroom is situated to the rear elevation offering views over the swimming pool and also benefits from an en-suite. A fully fitted family bathroom suite presented in great order is found off the large landing area.
Externally the property provides a wonderful landscaped rear garden which comprises a heated swimming pool and hot tub as well as a "Pool Room" complete with WC, wash hand basin and changing area. The Indian sandstone paving and oak veranda amongst other touches complete the luxurious feel to this garden.
Houses of this calibre are rarely available and this property must be seen.
Double glazed door to front and double glazed window to front, radiator, solid oak flooring, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Lounge 15' 4" (Max) x 13' 9" (Max) ( 4.67m (Max) x 4.19m (Max) )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, telephone and TV points. Wood burner, solid oak flooring and wooden shutters.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV and telephone point, wood burner, solid oak flooring, wooden shutters. Open onto kitchen
Fitted Kitchen 15' 5" x 15' 6" ( 4.70m x 4.72m )
Double glazed door and window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of eye and base level work units allowing space for a range cooker. With cooker hood over. Fitted quartz work surfaces with splash backs, inset butler sink with mixer tap. Space for fridge freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted breakfast bar, radiator, recessed spot lighting.
Office 11' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, feature electric fire with surround, TV and telephone point, solid oak flooring, patio doors to garden, wood shutters.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, double glazed window to front aspect, fitted cupboard, radiator, access to loft, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 8' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking to swimming pool, radiator, telephone and TV point. Fitted wooden shutters.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w/c, fully tiled wall, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes, radiator, wooden shutters.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 5" (Max) ( 3.43m x 2.87m (Max) )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden shutters.
Bedroom Four 11' x 6' 3" (Max) ( 3.35m x 1.91m (Max) )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, wooden shutters.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w/c, fully tiled wall, tiled flooring.
Stunning landscaped rear garden complete with a heated swimming pool (20ft x 10ft) and hot tub (5 people capacity). Hard wood decking with lighting, area laid to artificial grass, wall lights (switches located within the kitchen), Indian sandstone paving surrounds the pool and grey slate effect tiled are laid under the recently constructed oak veranda, 8 external power points throughout garden.
Summer House / Pool Room
Brick built, electrics with own fuse box, swimming pool pumps inside, door to;
(Cloakroom) double glazed window to side, w/c, wash hand basin.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.