Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

4 bed town house for sale

Woodfield Way, Balby, Doncaster DN4

Fixed price


(£33/sq. ft)

Property details

  • 4 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • 2 reception rooms
  • Floor area 1,648 sq. ft


  • Leasehold
  • Shared ownership
  • Advertised price represents 25% share
  • Popular location
  • En suite
  • 4 bedrooms
  • Family bathroom
  • 1st floor width lounge
  • Separate dining room
  • Private driveway
  • Enclosed rear garden

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 1410 page views

Since listed: 6517 page views


Share ownership of 25% with Guinness Housing Association, stunning 3 storey end townhouse - 4 bedrooms - en suite and family bathrooms - 1st floor full width lounge - d/s wc - dining kitchen - driveway and enclosed gardens - popular location - shared ownership advertised price represents 25% share, remaining 75% Guinness Homes

Entrance hall with doors to ground floor bedroom, d/s wc, kitchen

Ground Floor Bedroom/Family Room with windows to front and side

D/s WC with modern fitted suite

Open plan full width dining kitchen with an extensive range of fitted eye and base level units, space for dining table and chairs, French doors into rear gardens

1st floor landing with doors to lounge, bedroom 4, bathroom, stairs to 2nd floor

Full width lounge with windows to front and side

Bedroom 4/office with window to rear

Bathroom with modern fitted suite

2nd floor with doors off to master bedroom and bedroom 2

Master bedroom with windows to rear, door to en suite - En Suite shower room with modern fitted suite

Bedroom 2 is a generous double bedroom overlooking the front aspect

Externally there are well maintained gardens to the front, side and rear, driveway to side

Property is to be sold on a shared ownership basis, the rent payable is £342.61, with a service charge of £8.76 both payable monthly, including buildings insurance.

You could get

Standard broadband Standard broadband

Up to 4.7 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)


Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Doncaster 2 miles
  • Bentley (South Yorkshire) 3.6 miles
  • Carr Lodge Academy 0.3 miles
  • Astrea Academy Woodfields 0.5 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Doncaster 2 miles
  • Bentley (South Yorkshire) 3.6 miles
  • Carr Lodge Academy 0.3 miles
  • Astrea Academy Woodfields 0.5 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in DN4:

  • £93,833
  • Price decrease

  • -£6,308
  • (-6.299%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

  • Properties sold


Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 4 bedroom house in DN4 is currently:

£884 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in DN4
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
5th Jul 2019 £55,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Housesimple. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Housesimple for full details and further information.