We are delighted to offer this immaculate 2 bedroom top-floor apartment on a 75% shared ownership basis with Sanctuary Housing within this popular development exclusively for those aged 55 and over. With a range of on-site services and facilities including a resident’s lounge, activities room and restaurant open to the public, this modern complex is designed to offer independence with support from 24hr staff. Set within delightful communal grounds, providing residents parking and occupying a sought after residential location, this modern apartment will appeal to the discerning purchaser.
Introduction We are delighted to offer this immaculate 2 bedroom top-floor apartment on a 75% shared ownership basis with Sanctuary Housing within this popular development exclusively for those aged 55 and over. With a range of on-site services and facilities including a residents lounge, activities room and restaurant open to the public, this modern complex is designed to offer independence with support from 24hr staff. Set within delightful communal grounds, providing permit parking and occupying a sought after residential location, this modern apartment will appeal to the discerning purchaser.
Situation The property occupies a central position on the increasingly popular College Park development which is a convenient location providing easy access to town and the A39. Bideford provides a popular traditional pannier market and an array of pubs, shops, banks, post office, restaurants and a regular farmers market. Barnstaple, the regional centre, is approximately 10 miles distant and from here there is a convenient route to the M5 motorway via the North Devon Link Road and a rail link to London.
Commuanalentrance This inviting entrance welcomes you into the building where there is a reception area and access to the complex facilities and restaurant. There is secure access to the residential areas with a lift to the upper floors.
Entrancehall This wide hallway welcomes you into the apartment and provides useful storage and intercom entry system.
Cloakroom Fitted with a white suite comprising low-level W.C and wash hand basin.
Kitchen10' 7" x 8' 8" (3.24m x 2.66m) Fitted with a range of work surfaces comprising a stainless steel sink and drainer with high-gloss drawers and cupboards below and matching wall-units over, built-in oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Lounge/diner16' 7" x 11' 6" (5.07m x 3.52m) This comfortable reception room is open to the kitchen and boasts a Juliet balcony enjoying a delightful outlook.
Bedroomone16' 9" x 10' 8" (5.12m x 3.27m) This spacious master bedroom enjoys a delightful outlook to the rear.
Ensuitewetroom Fully tiled and well-fitted with a suite comprising large shower, W.C and wash hand basin, Jack and Jill access from the hallway.
Bedroomtwo12' 4" x 7' 3" (3.78m x 2.22m) A single bedroom or craft room enjoying a delightful outlook to the rear.
Outside The property provides residents parking at the front of the building whilst there are attractive communal gardens and seating areas around the building.
Services All mains connected. There is under-floor heating and fresh air ventilation throughout the apartment.
Leasedetails The balance of a 99 year lease from 2015 with a Service Charge of £555.78pcm which contributes towards the buildings insurance, water and heating. 75% shared ownership with Sanctuary Housing (no rent is payable on the remaining 25% share).
Eligibilty Whether you currently have a care need or are simply planning for the future, if you are 55 or over and reside in, or have a family connection to the local area, you will be eligible for an apartment. For more information, visit:
Viewing Viewings by appointment only through Morris and Bott, Grenville Wharf, 6a The Quay, Bideford, EX39 2HW. Tel: Directions From Bideford Quay, head up the high street to the junction. At the junction turn left, pass the pedestrian crossing and take the immediate right into Abbotsham Road. Follow Abbotsham Road past Bideford College on your left, the road then dips and rises, take the next left, just before the traffic lights, into Birdwood Crescent. Moreton Court will then be found on the right hand side with parking available.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Morris & Bott. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Morris & Bott for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.