Viewing highly recommended! This individually built 3 Bedroomed Detached Bungalow is situated in West Park on a highly regarded mature road.
This much admired, individually built 3 Bedroomed Detached Bungalow is situated on a highly regarded mature road in West Park. Viewing is highly recommended! This splendid, spacious Detached residence occupies a prime position and enjoys a host of modern features, further enhanced by attractive internal decor and high quality fittings. The excellent well planned accommodation comprises:- impressive Entrance Hall, Guest Cloakroom, spacious through Lounge/Dining Room, Garden Room, Large Kitchen Diner, 3 Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. This outstanding home has been meticulously maintained both inside and out and is ready to move straight into.
Impressive Entrance Hall
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door to front, storage cupboard, coved cornicing, dado rail, 3 radiators.
Refitted with a low level low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiling to all walls and flooring, UPVC double glazed window to front.
Through Lounge / Dining Room 29' 5" x 14' 4" ( 8.97m x 4.37m )
UPVC double glazed bow bay window to front, mahogany fireplace with complimenting surround and hearth with electric fire, spacious room, coved cornicing, dado rail, 2 radiators, double doors leading to:-
Garden Room 13' 8" x 12' ( 4.17m x 3.66m )
A beautiful bright and airy room overlooking the landscaped Garden, coved cornicing, UPVC double glazed window to rear and side, UPVC double glazed double doors leading to Rear Garden, radiator.
Large Kitchen / Diner 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Kitchen area - fitted with a extensive range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, complimenting work surfaces and attractive splashback tiling, built in double oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, coved cornicing, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Dining Area 8' 6" x 11' 5" ( 2.59m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window and stable door leading to rear Garden, coved cornicing, plumbing and recess for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, fitted and built in wardrobes with ample overhead storage facility, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed bow bay window to front, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 / Study 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed bow bay window to front, built in wardrobes, coved cornicing, radiator.
Immaculately presented 4 piece white suite comprising:- large walk in shower cubicle, panelled bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed opaque window to side, tiling to all walls and flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Double fronted Garden, predominantly laid to lawn with paved Driveway leading to:-
Up and over door.
Private Rear Garden
Beautiful landscaped Garden, predominantly laid to lawn surrounded with well stocked boarders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.