Allen & Harris are pleased to offer this 2013 built family home. Arranged over two and a half storeys, this extended family home is perfect for contemporary living. The property benefits from a good size garden, driveway parking and Garage. 2 Bathrooms, Cloakroom and ready for you to move in.
Arranged over two and a half storeys, this family home is perfect for contemporary living. The ground floor is home to the kitchen/breakfast area. There is a separate living room/dining area with an arch leading to the extended dinning room with oak flooring. The downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard are provided for your convenience. A large double and single bedroom can be found on the first floor along with the family bathroom. The master bedroom and an en suite shower room occupy the entire second floor, making it the perfect luxurious retreat. Outside is a garage, driveway and rear garden with side access.
Canopied Entrance Hall
Double glazed door to the front aspect of the property.
The entrance hall has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and offers understairs cupboard, radiator and doors leading to the cloakroom, living room & kitchen.
The cloakroom offers a WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and laminated flooring throughout.
Lounge 14' x 13' 7" ( 4.27m x 4.14m )
The Lounge offers two radiators.
Dining Room 11' 8" max x 8' 8" ( 3.56m max x 2.64m )
The dining room has a double glazed windows to the front and side aspect of the property, double glazed doors to the side, radiator, inset spotlights and oak flooring throughout.
Kitchen/breakfast 12' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.67m )
The kitchen/ breakfast room is a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property. The room offers a stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink/ drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, ch boiler, radiator and integral washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The landing offers a radiator and doors leading to bedroom 2,3, bathroom and study.
Bedroom One 19' 3" x 11' 1" ( 5.87m x 3.38m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and offers built in wardrobes, radiator and access to loft space.
The en suite has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property and offers a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, partly tiled and chrome towel radiator,
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 12' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.84m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property and offers a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and offers a radiator.
Study Space 6' 5" x 4' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.47m )
The study space has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and offers a radiator.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.16m x 1.91m )
The bathroom offers a towel radiator, bath, shower overhead, wash hand basin, extractor fan and partly tiled.
The front garden offers a area laid to lawn, paved patio, outside tap and side access to garden.
The rear garden offers matured borders, side access, paving and outdoor sockets.
Garage 10' 3" x 19' 9" ( 3.12m x 6.02m )
The garage offers power, lights and above storage.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will a post office, mobile Lloyds bank ( Monday all day & Wednesday morning) doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.