***guide price 270,000 - 285,000*** property launch 20th July, call for your appointment. A stunning grade ll listed characterful three bedroom cottage located in the heart of the popular village of honley, tucked away in A private position. Benefiting from garage and parking. No onward chain.
The property is located in Honley, a large village in West Yorkshire, close to the vibrant village of Holmfirth and Huddersfield town and on the banks of the River Holme in the Holme Valley
Honley has a railway station which connects the village to Huddersfield and Sheffield. There is also a regular bus services to Huddersfield, Holmfirth and Meltham, along with highly regarded schooling.
A beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached cottage located in the sought after village of Honley, with bars, restaurants, shops and local amenities on the doorstep. Within easy reach of schools and having excellent transport links. The property boasts a wealth of character features and briefly comprises: Two reception rooms, dining kitchen, stylish bathroom and three double bedrooms. Externally low maintenance gardens ideal for entertaining in the summer months or just relaxing further enhance the property along with access to a garage and driveway, something of a premium with such a central location.
Living Room 15' 2" x 13' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.99m )
Enter the property to the front in to this beautifully presented dual aspect room. Oozing character and charm, it has stone mullioned windows to the front and side.
The focal point of the room is the Inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel stove set upon a stone flagged hearth. The room boasts exposed beams and a school style radiator.
A carpeted staircase leads to the dining room.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 7' 6" ( 4.70m x 2.29m )
A smartly presented carpeted room with inset ceiling lighting and a radiator. The room is triple aspect with stone mullioned windows to the front, side and rear elevations, whilst there is also a feature display recess.
Dining Kitchen 15' 4" x 13' 2" ( 4.67m x 4.01m )
Another sizeable room again oozing character fitted with modern wall and base units with granite work surfaces over incorporating a Belfast sink with drainer. Integrated appliances include a fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and an Aga set within the tiled chimney breast.
The room has exposed beams, quarry tiled flooring, part tiled walls, a contemporary wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting and ample room for a dining table and chairs. There is also access to a small cellar area.
First Floor Landing
The landing is carpeted with exposed beams and a feature internal window. Doors lead to two bedrooms and the bathroom. A further door gives access to a second staircase rising to the second floor/bedroom three.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" max x 10' 1" ( 4.65m max x 3.07m )
An attractively presented double bedroom with a feature cast iron fireplace with granite hearth original timber floorboards, stone mullioned windows to the rear and side elevations with a heavy exposed timber beam over to the side. The room has a built-in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' 5" max ( 3.15m x 2.87m max )
A double bedroom with exposed beams and stone mullioned windows to the rear elevation. The room has a central heating radiator..
A stunning modern bathroom with a white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over and glass shower screen, a low level WC with hidden cistern and a pedestal hand washbasin.
The room has complementary tiled walls and floor covering as well as exposed beams, recessed spotlighting, a wall mounted heated towel rail and an opaque window to the rear elevation.
Master Bedroom 17' 6" max into eaves x 13' 6" max ( 5.33m max into eaves x 4.11m max )
This room again boasts a good deal of character with a feature internal window, an angled beamed ceiling with inset ceiling lighting, undereaves storage, two central heating radiators, velux style roof window and access to:
Fitted with a stylish suite comprising of a low level WC, wall mounted hand washbasin with complementary splash back and a double ended roll top bath The room has a chrome effect heated rail ladder, angled ceiling and exposed beams.
To the front of the property is a cottage style garden, a graveled area with hedged borders and stone steps leading to the front door.
The low maintenance flagged garden to the rear is completely enclosed and ideal for entertaining or just relaxing and It can be accessed via a door to the kitchen or gate to the rear of the property.
To the side of the property is a parking space leading to a single garage with electric roller door, power, light and a window to the side elevation.
Leave Holmfirth and turn right at the traffic lights onto Huddersfield Road in the direction of Honley and Huddersfield. Turn left at the lights after the Jacobs Well public house in to the village of Honley. After the Honley Squash Club on the left, turn next left on to Lower Fold where the property is clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.