Open house - Saturday 27th July, contact us for details.
***guide price £300,000 - £325,000 - open house Saturday 27th July viewing by appointment only*** An over the passage terrace with three bedrooms and bathroom off landing located on a tree lined road with south facing garden and being offered with no onward chain
Located on this highly regarded tree lined road within Norwich's highly sought after Golden Triangle is this larger than average terraced home.
The property which benefits from having accommodation over the passage way offers accommodation laid out to provide lounge, inner lobby, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom and three bedrooms and bathroom off the landing.
Externally the property offers on street parking and to the rear a south facing garden laid to lawn and patio with large timber storage shed at the rear of the garden.
The property would make an ideal family home due to its accommodation and location being within close proximity of local facilities and amenities, good local schooling as well as parks including Eaton Park and Heigham park.
The property is being offered with no onward chain and internal viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 2" max ( 3.48m x 3.40m max )
Window to front aspect, door to front aspect, open fireplace with pamment hearth, radiator, door to inner lobby.
Under stairs cupboard, alarm control panel, open to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 1" max ( 3.45m x 3.38m max )
Window to rear aspect, open fireplace with pamment hearth, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 5' 10" ( 4.01m x 1.78m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, window to side aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer, roll top wok surfaces, tiled splash backs, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, door to garden, door to wc.
Window to rear aspect, suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Stairs from dining room to first floor, loft access, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 11" max ( 3.51m x 3.02m max )
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobe with gas fired central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 11" max ( 3.45m x 3.63m max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 9' 11" ( 2.79m x 3.02m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Window to front aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps and mains shower over, pedestal sink, low level wc, tiled splash backs, radiator.
The property is approached via a pathway leading to the front door whilst to the rear there is a south facing garden which is laid to lawn and paved area[providing a pathway to the large timber shed at the rear of the garden. Glebe Road is a tree lined road where there is permit parking available.
From the William H Brown Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a right hand turning into Glebe Road where the property will be located on your left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.