***offers in excess of £200,000*** This well-presented three bedroom semi-detached house with driveway parking and mature and private rear garden is situated in the popular West Earlham suburb of Norwich. This property would be an ideal family home or investment purchase.
This three bedroom semi-detached house offers accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, diner with sliding doors to the garden, and a kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a brick-weave driveway and mature rear garden with patio area and raised lawn area, flower beds and shrubs with summer house, outside WC and storage shed. This property is located within walking distance from shops and local amenities, the property would make an ideal family home, first time buy or investment purchase.
uPVC door to front, under the stairs cupboard, radiator, parquet flooring.
Lounge/diner 21' max x 13' 10" max ( 6.40m max x 4.22m max )
uPVC window to front aspect, sliding doors to garden, two radiators, telephone and TV point, carpeted/laminated flooring.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, electric eye-level oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, 1 1/2 sized sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, serving hatch, door to garden, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
uPVC window to side aspect, loft access, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 1" fitted wardrobe ( 3.68m x 3.07m fitted wardrobe )
uPVC window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, TV point, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.64m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, radiator, carpeted flooring, TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.77m max x 2.62m max )
uPVC window to front aspect, TV point, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Suite comprises of bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, uPVC window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls and waterproof tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is a recently brick-weaved driveway with parking for two vehicles. To the rear there is a mature rear garden with patio area, raised lawned area with flower beds and shrubs, detached summer house, outside WC and a store shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.