A semi detached family home located in the popular location of Pentwyn, within close proximity to local shops and easy access to the A48 and M4. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, four bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing Recommended!
A semi detached family home located in the popular location of Pentwyn, within close proximity to local shops and easy access to the A48 and M4. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, dining area and fitted kitchen. To the first floor are the four bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from front and rear gardens, gas central heating, double glazing and garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Via door into:
Stairs rising to first floor, powerpoint, radiator, storage cupboard, double glazed window to side aspect and access to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, under sink storage, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 9" Max ( 5.31m x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoint and open plan to:
Dining Area 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
Double glazed French sliding doors providing access to rear garden, radiator and powerpoint.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, spaces for cooker and washing machine, wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, tiled splashback, powerpoint, radiator, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect and door providing access to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, loft access, powerpoint, storage cupboard and doors providing access to:
Bedroom One 15' 9" Max x 8' 8" ( 4.80m Max x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoint and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" Max x 8' 8" ( 3.86m Max x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, powerpoint and fitted storage cupboards.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" Max x 8' 4" ( 2.77m Max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, powerpoint and fitted wardrobe with sliding door.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoint.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with path leading to front entrance.
Paved patio area, area laid to lawn, gate providing access to rear and access to garage.
Separate from the property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.