rare to the market! Impressive detached bungalow set within substantial land in this highly desirable location! Potential for building plot! This spacious & stunning property is a fine example of immaculate presentation throughout! Featuring attractive mature gardens & double garage!
This is an exciting & rare opportunity to acquire a stunning detached bungalow set within substantial land with potential for building plot (subject to the necessary permissions/consents). Enjoying a brilliant location near the scenic Silica Country Park! This fine example of spacious and beautiful property features impressive interiors including attractive decorative coving to the majority of the accommodation. This fantastic home also benefits from a security alarm system and external security lights to the front and rear!
Internally the property offers entrance porch featuring double glazed French style doors, immaculate lounge with remote control electric fireplace, dining room with double glazed patio doors, fitted kitchen with a host of integrated appliances, attractive brick built conservatory with tiled roof, utility room, plus cloakroom/ground floor WC. The rest of the accommodation comprises of master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room including a double shower cubicle, second bedroom featuring built-in wardrobes with fitted dressing table, plus fully tiled bathroom with four-piece suite.
Externally the property is set within fantastic mature gardens, with the rear offering a summerhouse. This brilliant bungalow also features a double garage with remote control up and over door.
Offering double glazed French style doors to the front and ceramic tiled flooring.
Having a timber door and two single glazed windows to the front, decorative coving and two central heating radiators. There is also an airing cupboard offering a central heating radiator and a security alarm with two remote fobs.
Lounge 21' 10" x 13' 11" ( 6.65m x 4.24m )
Featuring a remote control coal effect electric fire set in decorative surround with marble effect back and hearth, double glazed patio doors leading into the conservatory, a colonial door, a double glazed bay window to the front, plus two double glazed windows to the side.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
The dining room offers double glazed patio doors, a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, decorative coving and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 13' 10" x 8' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.59m )
Brick built conservatory featuring a tiled roof, inset spotlights, ceramic tiled flooring, an electric heater and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' ( 4.52m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a breakfast bar, wall/base units and work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, plus a host of integrated appliances including a stainless steel electric double oven with electric hob and cooker hood, a fridge, a freezer and a dishwasher. Offering a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door, inset spotlights, under unit lights, part tiling to the walls complemented by cushion flooring, decorative coving and a central heating radiator.
Offering wall/base units complemented by work surfaces, a stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, a double glazed door, a further colonial door, part tiling to the walls, cushion flooring, decorative coving and a central heating radiator.
Cloakroom / Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a wash hand basin/vanity unit, a WC, a double glazed window to the front, splashbacks, decorative coving, a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door, cushion flooring and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 10" to back of wardrobes x 12' ( 4.52m to back of wardrobes x 3.66m )
The master bedroom offers built-in wardrobes, a double glazed bay window to the front, a colonial door, decorative coving and a central heating radiator. It also benefits from access into an en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, a wash hand basin/vanity unit, a WC, a colonial door, extractor fan, decorative coving and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" to back of wardrobes x 9' 3" ( 4.29m to back of wardrobes x 2.82m )
The second bedroom features built-in wardrobes with a fitted dressing table, a double glazed bay window to the side, a colonial door, plus decorative coving and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom fitted with a four-piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment, a wash hand basin, a WC and a bidet. Having a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, cushion flooring, decorative coving and a central heating radiator.
The property is set within substantial land, featuring attractive lawned mature gardens with shrub and flower beds, plus a patio area.
The property benefits from a timber summerhouse.
Double Garage 19' 10" x 18' 7" ( 6.05m x 5.66m )
Featuring a remote control up and over door, a further timber door, a double glazed window to the rear, plus power and electricity supplied. There is also a central heating boiler and a consumer unit.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.