Only recently constructed, Brook Field House is a superb individual detached house enjoying a wonderful setting in a tucked away, yet not isolated, position with no passing traffic just to the south of Tunbridge Wells. Directly adjoining open fields and with exquisite views of the beautiful surrounding Kent and Sussex countryside, the house is clad with ‘Kebony’ – a beautiful wood developed in Norway and has been designed to make the very most of its unique location, energy efficiency and low maintenance. Points of particular note include:
• A sensational 51ft open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room with Minoli wood effect floor tiles, tall tailor made ‘Velfac’ contemporary windows and sliding doors opening directly to the garden and providing wonderful views of the surrounding countryside and a fabulous bespoke floating staircase with discreet lighting rising to the first floor.
• The stunning ‘Armony’ kitchen with matt lacquered bronze finish has been beautifully fitted with an excellent range of cupboards and drawers with anthracite grey carcasses and elements, colour matched stainless steel plinths and Angolan leather effect black granite work surfaces. Appliances include aeg oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, Le Chai wine fridge and a Bora venting induction hob and there is a separate fitted utility room with door to outside and part open to the kitchen is a double aspect snug enjoying the views.
• A large and almost square vaulted living room with impressive windows and doors to two sides, wonderful outlooks and a beautifully engineered sliding timber door/ wall enabling this part of the house to be open or separate as desired.
• The ground floor accommodation is completed with a very good sized study or family room and a cloakroom.
• On the first floor the views are even more impressive especially from the double aspect principal bedroom with fitted dressing room and en suite bathroom. The three further double bedrooms all have en suite shower rooms and all bathrooms have ‘Hansgrohe’ fittings, contemporary furniture and ‘Cristalplant’ basins.
Situation Brook Field House is set on the outskirts of Tunbridge Wells and on the edge of the small village of Bells Yew Green where there is Frant mainline railway station, a local general store and pub. This is a convenient location for access to Tunbridge Wells and its excellent shopping facilities, the famous Pantiles with its boutique stores and restaurants, recreational amenities and the areas renowned educational facilities for boys and girls of all ages.
Outside A gravel driveway provides parking and turning for a number of vehicles along with access to the detached double garage and adjoining workshop/store. There is a landscaped courtyard garden at the front entrance and an extensive paved area at the back along with areas of lawn and post and rail fencing denotes the boundaries between the property and the adjoining fields.
Additional Information • Planning consent exists for first floor accommodation above the garage – a potential small flat, office or gym.
• Tunbridge Wells town centre – 2.3 miles; Frant train station (for trains to London in about an hour) – 1 mile; Gatwick Airport – 24 miles; Central London – 49 miles (All distances are approximate).
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Hamptons International - Tunbridge Wells Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hamptons International - Tunbridge Wells Sales for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.