Offered to the market with no chain is this well-proportioned, three bedroom mid-terrace house that resides in a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential area of Little Sutton. The property is conveniently situated to be within walking distance of Little Sutton village.
Offered to the market with no chain is this well-presented and proportioned, three bedroom mid-terrace house that resides within a quiet residential cul-de-sac just outside the popular village of Little Sutton. The property is ideally suited to both first time buyers and young families alike, boasting notable features such as three functionally sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, a private rear garden, and the potential to instate off road parking to the front. Forge Road itself is ideally situated to be within walking distance of Little Sutton village and its abundance of amenities, transport links, and sought after schools including a Little Sutton Convenience Store and Post Office, Nationwide Building Society, multiple eateries, hair dressers and public houses, Little Sutton Railway Station, bus routes immediately on Chester Road, a pharmacy, Sutton Green Primary School, and St Mary of the Angels Primary School to name a few. Internally the property comprises of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, and a separate bathroom and toilet. Externally there is a low maintenance, landscaped garden to the front and an extremely private garden to the rear with brick built outbuildings.
With radiator, wooden floor and understairs cupboard.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, electric fire and television and telephone connection points.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.64m )
Single glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' ( 3.12m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base cupboards with complementary work surfaces, tiled splash backs and stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Electric cooker connection point for a free standing cooker with cooker hood above, space and plumbing for a dish washer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Tiled floor, single glazed window to the rear and hardwood door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard access to the loft and access to the following rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 3" into recess x 10' 8" excluding door recess ( 4.04m into recess x 3.25m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Single glazed window to the rear, radiator and wardrobe recess.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, over stairs bulkhead and combination boiler installed 2014.
Comprising bath with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin, wooden floor and single glazed window to the rear.
Comprising WC, wooden floor and single glazed window to the rear.
With front and rear gardens.
Low maintenance enclosed front garden with feature gravelled area surrounded by railway sleepers and mature hedges to boundaries.
Low maintenance rear garden comprising lawn and gravelled area, paved seating and decked area, two brick built garden stores, mature shrubs and hedges and timber gate to entry.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.