We are pleased to bring to the market this 2 bedroom detached house in Sutton on Sea. This property comprises open plan lounge/kitchen, bathroom, separate wc and has the added benefit of driveway with parking and private enclosed rear garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended. The house is being sold under the Shared Ownership scheme currently on a 25% share.
Enter via uPVC double glazed door into:-
Telephone point, one double power point, thermostat controls, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, smoke alarm, wide staircase to first floor.
Open plan lounge/kitchen
6.91m (22' 8") x 3.61m (11' 10") max 3.12m (10' 3") min
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, breakfast bar, integrated electric oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood above, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, six double power points, part tiling to the walls, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted 'Valliant' gas combination boiler, door to rear lobby.
Electric feature fire, radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, TV point, telephone point, three double power points, under stairs storage cupboard.
Stairs to first floor
first floor landing
One double power point, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
4.83m (15' 10") max 3.61m (11' 10") min x 2.74m (9' 0") max 1.14m (3' 9") min
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, TV point, three double power points, built in fitted wardrobes, built in storage cupboard.
3.12m (10' 3") x 2.51m (8' 3")
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, telephone point, two double power points, loft access.
2.21m (7' 3") x 1.96m (6' 5")
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin with single taps, panelled bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen across, radiator, shaving point, extractor fan, part tiling to the walls.
1.60m (5' 3") x 1.57m (5' 2")
Radiator, one double power point, uPVC double glazed door to rear aspect into garden, door to:-
1.65m (5' 5") x 1.19m (3' 11")
Close coupled wc, wash hand basin with single taps, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed frosted window to side aspect.
The rear garden is privately enclosed with fencing to the boundaries. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders but has a paved patio section with timber shed.
The concrete driveway provides off road parking. There is a wooden gate to the side which allows access into the rear garden.
The present owners have a 25% share of the property and the remaining 75% is owned by Waterloo Housing Association. The present owners pay a rent of £251.88 pcm (2019 figures) to the Housing Association along with a monthly service charge of £26.50. It may be possible to purchase a greater share of the property through Waterloo Homes. Please contact Waterloo Home for guidance.
Mains electricity, water, gas and drainage are understood to be connected, The agents have not inspected or tested any of the services or service installations and purchasers should rely on their own survey.
This property is placed in Tax Band B.
By Prior appointment at our Hunters Turner Evans Stevens office in Sutton on Sea.