Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 291 page views

Since listed: 3368 page views

Description

New to market.. Two bedroom retirement apartment.. Highly regarded meyrick park location.. Residents parking.. Over 60's policy.. Recently modernised including new carpets.. Elevated position.. Ample storage throughout.. Gas central heating.. Walking distance to bournemouth town centre.. Well kept communal grounds.. Wet room.. Contact austin and wyatt to arrange A viewing.Leonard Hackett Court is not classified as shared ownership, there is no rent payable on the 30% and there is no option to was built under the Leasehold Schemes for the Elderly (lse) which is probably better described as part equity with a 70/30 split. Under the scheme you pay a percentage 70% of the value of the property with the remaining 30% share you have not purchased is a 'payment discount' which is locked into the property. Every time the property is sold the new purchaser benefits from the discount in the future.

Vacant possession
Gas central heating
meyrick park location
walking distance to bournemouth
residents parking
double glazing




Entrance Hall11'6" x 8'3" (3.5m x 2.51m).

Reception Room15'7" x 16'7" (4.75m x 5.05m).

Storage Cupboard6'9" x 2'4" (2.06m x 0.71m).

Master Bedroom10'2" x 13'6" (3.1m x 4.11m).

Bedroom6'1" x 13'6" (1.85m x 4.11m).

Bathroom6'9" x 5'7" (2.06m x 1.7m).

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 78.9 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Bournemouth 0.6 miles
  • Branksome 1.9 miles
  • Switched-On Christian School 0.1 miles
  • Kings Bournemouth 0.2 miles

Local map of the area

Map View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Bournemouth 0.6 miles
  • Branksome 1.9 miles
  • Switched-On Christian School 0.1 miles
  • Kings Bournemouth 0.2 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in BH2:

  • £191,833
  • Price decrease

  • -£35,222
  • (-15.513%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £190,379
  • Properties sold

    62

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom flat in BH2 is currently:

£1,057 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in BH2
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
30th Sep 2019 £100,000 Price reduced by £10,000
27th Jul 2019 £110,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Austin & Wyatt - Bournemouth Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Austin & Wyatt - Bournemouth Sales for full details and further information.