A perfect buy to let investment with a Tenant in situ currently achieving £97 per week.
A perfect buy to let investment with a Tenant in situ currently achieving £97 per week. This well presented 3 Bedroomed Terraced property in the Belle Vue area benefits from a modern Kitchen and Bathroom with 3 Bedrooms upstairs. If any Investor is looking to expand their portfolio this "income ready" house would be ideal. The property comprises Lounge, modern Kitchen, an updated downstairs Bathroom, 3 Bedrooms upstairs and a rear Yard. No onward chain!
Composite door to front, carpeted flooring, radiator to side, stairs leading to Landing.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 5" (into alcove) ( 3.94m x 3.78m (into alcove) )
Laminated flooring, electric feature fireplace with sand look surround and contrasting hearth, UPVC double glazed windows to front. Radiator to front, coved cornicing, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 15' 6" (maximum) ( 2.62m x 4.72m (maximum) )
Fully fitted Kitchen with a range of wood venire wall and base units with a stone style roll top work surfaces, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven and hob, space for fridge/freezer, exposed combi boiler, part white tiling, radiator to side, understairs storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed windows to rear, door leading to:-
Radiator to side, composite door to side leading to Yard, door leading to:-
Modern 3 piece suite comprising:- bath with mixer tap and over bath shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, modern full wall tiling, radiator to front, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed opaque window to side.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted with loft access.
Bedroom 1 (front) 11' 1" x 12' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.81m )
(into 1 alcove and then up to 15ft 7in into other alcove), 2 double glazed UPVC windows to front, radiator to rear, TV point, coved cornicing.
Bedroom 2 (rear) 10' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.54m )
Radiator to rear, UPVC double glazed windows to rear.
Bedroom 3 (rear) 6' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.01m x 2.06m )
Carpeted flooring, UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator to rear, coved cornicing.
On street parking,
Access to back street at the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.