Sharman Quinney are delighted to offer this stunning well-kept four bedroom linked detached home in a popular location in Yaxley overlooking green space, the property offers: Family Room, 22ft Lounge, Downstairs WC, Four Bedrooms, En-Suite, Bathroom, Gardens to Front & Rear and Off Road Parking.
Radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to WC.
22' 6" x 10' 10" (6.86m x 3.30m). Double glazed windows to the front & double doors to the rear, radiator, and wall mounted electric fire.
28' 2" x 9' 8" extending to 12' 10" (8.59m x 2.95m extending to 3.91m). Double glazed windows to the front & rear, double glazed door to the rear, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of matching wall mounted storage cupboards, vertical radiator, fitted electric oven & hob with cooker hood, fitted dishwasher, built in fridge & freezer, plumbing for washing machine.
17' 4" x 7' 10" (5.28m x 2.39m). Double glazed window to the front, radiator, double glazed door to the rear, and wall mounted electric fire.
Close coupled WC, hand wash basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front. Galleried landing with access to the loft, airing cupboard & doors to:
10' 5" x 13' 10" (3.17m x 4.22m). Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
En-Suite to Master
Frosted double glazed window to the side, close coupled WC, hand wash basin, double shower enclosure, radiator.
12' 4" x 11' 2" (3.76m x 3.40m). Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
11' 2" x 9' 7" (3.40m x 2.92m). Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
7' x 10' 7" (2.13m x 3.23m). Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, close coupled WC, panel bath, hand wash basin, radiator.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is open plan nature with a driveway providing off road parking to the side. The rear of the property is enclosed by wooden fencing, mainly laid to awn with a patio area. Viewing strongly recommended to not miss out on purchasing this stunning home.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.