This immaculately presented one bedroom first floor flat is situated in the popular NR3 postcode to the North of Norwich City Centre. The property would make a fantastic first time buy or investment purchase and benefits from being within walking distance from the City Centre and train station.
This immaculately presented one bedroom first floor flat is situated in the popular NR3 postcode to the North of Norwich City Centre. The property would make a fantastic first time buy or investment purchase and benefits from being within walking distance from the City Centre and train station. The accommodation comprises of open plan lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and a good sized double bedroom. Outside there is on-road non-permit parking and to the rear, there is a fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a shed. Viewings are highly recommended not to miss out on this great apartment!
Secure phone entry system, stairs to first floor. Private storage area, door to side.
Open Plan Lounge/diner 17' x 10' 11" ( 5.18m x 3.33m )
uPVC window to front, TV point, phone point, storage cupboard with laminated flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, uPVC window to front aspect X2, door to lounge, sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, space for washing machine and fridge-freezer, boiler, radiator, loft access, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' ( 3.51m x 3.05m )
uPVC window to front, radiator, TV point, phone point, laminated flooring.
Suite comprises of, uPVC windows to rear, radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, tiled surrounds, vinyl flooring.
The property has on-road non-permit parking, and to the rear there is a fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a garden shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.