Guide Price: £350,000 - £360,000. An exquisite family/executive home in a convenient location off Dewsbury Road with excellent amenities on the doorstep and good connection links to the Northern motorway network. Superbly presented on a fabulous plot size. Viewing essential.
Guide Price: £350,000 - £360,000. An exquisite family/executive home in a convenient location off Dewsbury Road with excellent amenities on the doorstep and good connection links to the Northern motorway network. Superbly presented on a fabulous plot size. Comprising of generous and spacious entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, study, open plan living/dining kitchen/family area, utility room, lounge with bay window to the front, 4 bedrooms, en-suite and a family bathroom. The property has excellent sized gardens to the rear with huge potential to erect a further garage (STPP). Off road parking and a single garage. Beautifully presented. Rarely does such a substantial plot become available on the open market on a brand new residential estate. This is a David Wilson home. Viewing essential to fully appreciate.
Front entrance composite door with obscure glazed panels and chrome fixtures this leads into a bright and airy generous hallway.
Hallway 16' 10" Max x 7' 7" Max ( 5.13m Max x 2.31m Max )
Radiator, sockets in a chrome finish. Fully alarmed. Staircase access to the first floor galleried landing.
Upvc obscure glazed window to the side aspect. Two piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash basin with a Grohe mixer tap and a low level flush w.c. Tiled walls, radiator with thermostat, downlights to ceiling, fuse box housed here. Door to access a storage cupboard.
Study 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, telephone point/Virgin point, sockets in a chrome finish.
Lounge 19' 10" into bay to the window x 12' 2" ( 6.05m into bay to the window x 3.71m )
Bay window to the front aspect. Two radiators with thermostat. Deep skirting boards, t.v. Point, telephone point, sockets in a chrome finish.
Kitchen Diner/family Room 15' 6" Max x 20' 1" Max ( 4.72m Max x 6.12m Max )
French doors and upvc windows to the side overlooking the gardens and the patio area. Charcoal style flooring, radiator with thermostat, kick heater/cooler, upvc window to the rear aspect. Symphony fitted kitchen in solid wood with a range of base and wall units and chrome fixtures, laminate work surface over, plinth lighting and under cabinet lighting, six ring gas burner, stainless steel splashback, triple extractor fan, aeg appliances to include double oven and grill, fridge freezer and a dishwasher, . One and half sink and drainer with a mixer tap. Sockets in a chrome finish, t.v . Point, downlights to ceiling.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 5' 3" ( 2.51m x 1.60m )
Composite door with glazed panels overlooking the gardens. Charcoal style flooring, radiator. Symphony style units to include a wall unit and base units, laminate work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, extractor fan.
First Floor Galleried Landing
Upvc window to the side aspect. Radiator, loft access, airing cupboard, sockets in a chrome finish.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 12' 2" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.94m x 3.71m to fitted wardrobes )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Full height fitted wardrobes to include two doubles and two singles. Radiator, t.v. Point, sockets in a chrome finish. Access into the en-suite.
Upvc obscure glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a walk-in double shower cubicle with Merlin shower over, low level flush w.c., wash basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath. Tiled floor and partly tiled walls, shaver point.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 14' 3" Max ( 3.84m x 4.34m Max )
Upvc windows to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat, sockets in a chrome finish.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" Max x 13' 4" ( 2.90m Max x 4.06m )
Upvc windows to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat, deep skirting boards.
Bedroom 4 9' 6" x 10' 2" Max ( 2.90m x 3.10m Max )
Upvc window overlooking the rear gardens. Radiator with thermostat, deep skirting boards, sockets in a chrome finish.
Upvc obscure glazed window and tiled sill to the rear aspect. Four piece suite comprising of a double ended panelled bath with central mixer tap, walk-in shower cubicle with a Merlin shower, pedestal wash basin with a Grohe mixer tap, low level flush w.c. Tiled floor, partly tiled walls, chrome style towel ladder radiator, extractor fan.
Driveway to the front and brick built garage with up and over door. Gate to access the side of the property. Paved patio area to the rear and formal lawned gardens, dwarf wall and enclosed by fenced boundaries. Huge potential to extend to the side (STPP)
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.