Fantastic opportunity to take your first step onto the property ladder
You can purchase anywhere between 25% and 80% - do what's right for you!
Further shares up to 80% can be purchased as and when you can afford it
Based on a 25% share a 5% deposit is just £1,850!
Ideal family home with two double bedrooms and a single bedroom
Quiet setting within walking distance of local bus routes
Private garage and driveway
Tranquil location with countryside views
8 miles from Cockermouth and 19 miles from Carlisle
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
313 page views
864 page views
***Please quote OCC308 when enquiring.*** Feeling frustrated with renting? Struggling to save for a deposit? This three-bedroom house is ideally located on a cosy development within the quiet village of Bothel. The property boasts gardens to the front and rear, an attached garage and proximity to local transport links. A 5% deposit for a 25% share is a bargain at £1,850, so why not take a look?
- What the owner says - Located just off the A595 on an estate of just 10 houses. Not overlooked with good size rooms and enclosed garden to rear with mature fruit trees. Views of green fields and countryside. The Carlisle to Cockermouth and Keswick bus route is just a stone’s throw away.
- Full description - Hallway (6’4” x 4’6”) has separate cloakroom with WC for added convenience. Living room (11’9” x 14’6”) with views over Lower Bothel. Kitchen (14’1” x 13’3”) with integrated electric oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor. Under-stairs storage cupboard and access to the back garden. Master bedroom (8’7” x 14’6”) with views over gardens and fields. Second bedroom (8’0” x 13’8”) and third bedroom (8’5” x 6’6”) with views over Lower Bothel. Bathroom (8’5” x 6’6”) has bath with overhead shower, wash basin, WC and partially tiled walls. Carpets laid throughout living areas with vinyl flooring laid to kitchen and bathroom. Private enclosed gardens to front and rear, linked by gated passageway. Rear garden benefits from fruit trees, a paved area and access from the house and garage. Attached single garage and private drive with one parking space.
N.B. Room dimensions are approximate, based on measurements provided by the vendor.
- Costs - Shares between 25% - 80% available. Please contact us for costs based on any other share amount.
Based on a 25% share: Price - £37,000 | rent - £223.71pm | service charge - £26.24pm** | estimated mortage: £179.00pm total: Approx. £428.95pm
**This includes management charge, service charge and building insurance. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
- Eligibility requirements based on a 25% share*** - The minimum household income requirement is £15,776^. If you will be obtaining a mortgage you will need at least £1,850 in savings (i.e. A 5% deposit).
^If your deposit is more than 5% the minimum income requirements may be less. Please contact us for further details.
***Please contact us for minimum income/deposit requirements based on any other share.
If you will be purchasing with a mortgage you must provide us with an Agreement in Principle to support your application. Evidence in support of your Agreement in Principle (or proof of funds if cash buyers) must also be provided. Further details available on request.
In order to apply you must be registered with the local Help to Buy Agent – North West. You will need to provide your htb reference number (or approval letter) when completing the application process.
A local connection to Cumbria is required. If multiple applications are received, priority will be given to first time buyers and those who are resident, employed or have a family connection to one of the following parishes: Bothel and Threapland, Blennerhasset and Torpenhow and Oughterside.
- General information - Tenure: Leasehold Lease: 125 years from 1 January 2009 Years remaining on lease: 114 approx. Approximate internal area: 82 sq. M. Local Authority: Allerdale Borough Council Council Tax Band: A EPC Rating: D (66) Leaseholders can purchase further shares in the property up to a maximum of 80%.
- Viewings - Viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Applications are only accepted from those who have viewed the property. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Home Group. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Group for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.