Excellent opportunity for an investment buyer in the sought after Town of stony stratford. A three bedroom semi-detached family home, currently being rented out and the tenants are happy to stay...for more information, please call!
A three bedroom semi-detached family home, currently being rented out and the tenants are happy to stay. Excellent opportunity for an investment buyer. The property more fully comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, utility room, fitted kitchen and separate reception rooms. Upstairs three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside are gardens to front and rear.
Enter via double glazed front door, stairs rising to first floor landing, radiator, wall mounted thermostat for central heating control, understairs storage area, telephone point.
Dining Room: 10' 9" x 11' 5" max ( 3.28m x 3.48m max )
Useful recess, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge: 19' 2" x 12' 10" ( 5.84m x 3.91m )
Electric fireplace and surround, TV point, upright radiator, double glazed patio door to rear aspect and door to:
Kitchen: 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.17m x 2.54m )
1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over, built in Neff electric oven and Neff extractor hood fan, built in electric oven and grill over, radiator, wall mounted boiler serving domestic hot water. A range of units to both base and eye level, double glazed window to rear aspect and door to:
Single panel radiator, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Push flush WC, double glazed window to front aspect and storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelves and door to airing cupboard.
Bedroom One: 13' 4" max x 9' 9" ( 4.06m max x 2.97m )
Built in mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two: 12' 5" max x 10' 5" ( 3.78m max x 3.17m )
Built in mirror fronted wardrobe, telephone point and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three: 8' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.69m x 1.70m )
Single panel radiator, built in cupboard and double glazed window to front aspect.
Colour suite to comprise: Paneled bath with tiled splash back area, wall mounted shower, pedestal mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, laminate flooring and double glazed window to side aspect..
Gated access leading to walled frontage with patio area leading to entrance porch.
Enclosed to all sides by panel fencing, patio area with remainder laid to lawn, green house shed to remain, tap and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.