Wonderful home in popular West Hull location with - Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & Cloakroom plus Gardens - Call to view today
Situated on the tree lined Calvert Road in the West Hull suburbs is this popular styled bay fronted middle terraced home offered with immediate vacant possession. The living space briefly comprises: Hall, lounge, dining kitchen with an array of wall and base units, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and a cloakroom and gardens to the front and rear.
Call to view this wonderful home today!
With single glazed door to the front, radiator, coving to the ceiling, double glazed window to the front and stairs to the First Floor.
With wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan and tiled floor.
Lounge 11' 9" into bay x 11' ( 3.58m into bay x 3.35m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place with inset tiled detail, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 14' 4" x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.37m x 3.28m into recess )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, electric oven and gas hob, cooker-hood, alcove cupboard, electric fire, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, 2 double glazed windows to the rear and double glazed door leading to the Garden.
With 2 cupboards, coving to the ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 10" into bay x 9' 1" into recess ( 4.52m into bay x 2.77m into recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' x 13' 4" ( 3.66m x 4.06m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the rear, gas boiler, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bathroom with bath with plumbed shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, coving to the ceiling and 2 double glazed windows to the rear.
Low maintenance garden with paved area, path, wall to the front, wrought iron fencing to the sides and passageway leading to the Rear Garden.
With patio area, lawned area, raised borders and fenced surround.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.