*** guide price £240,000 - £250,000 *** A three bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated to the West of Norwich benefiting from a large driveway, extended kitchen, conservatory, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and a landscaped rear garden.
Larkman Lane is located to the West of Norwich City centre within a close proximity of the University of East Anglia, Norfolk and Norwich Hospital, Research Park, shops and bus links. This semi-detached bungalow is set on a generous plot and offers a large shingle driveway providing off road parking to accommodate several vehicles, a landscaped rear garden and flexible living accommodation. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen opening through to conservatory, three bedrooms with the third offering flexibility to be used as a dining room, and a family shower room.
Double glazed door to front aspect and double glazed window to side aspect.
Door to front aspect, doors accessing all bedrooms, shower room, kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood burning stove, radiator and coving.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.51m )
A fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiled splash backs, space for oven and fridge, stainless steel cooker hood and archway opening through to conservatory.
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, double glazed door to side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' max into bay x 12' ( 3.96m max into bay x 3.66m )
Bay fronted double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 8' 4" x 10' 5" ( 2.54m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle with glazed screen, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail.
There is a large shingled driveway offering off road parking to the front and side of the property whilst to the rear there is an enclosed garden, laid to lawn with shrub boarders, a patio area and timber storage sheds.
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a right hand turning at the traffic lights onto Colman Road. Follow the road to the Earlham Road roundabout proceeding straight over onto Farrow Road. At the next set of traffic lights take a left hand turning onto Bowthorpe Road which will then turn into Earlham Green lane. Follow the road taking a right hand turning onto Larkman Lane where the property will be located on your right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.