***an imposing detached bungalow located in A prime residential location just off colney lane*** Offering generous sized accommodation and located on a sizeable plot with scope for extension and improvement. Our Vendor has found!
This established detached bungalow is located within a prime residential location just off Colney Lane in the popular South Norwich village of Cringleford. The property has spacious and well laid out accommodation comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, living room / dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, three bedrooms, wc, bathroom and en suite wc to the master bedroom. Externally the property sits in a proud position with large plot to the front and rear with a generous sized driveway giving access to the detached garage. Internal viewings are highly recommended!
Door to front aspect, door to entrance hall.
Door to entrance porch, doors leading to living room / dining room, kitchen / breakfast room, all bedrooms, bathroom, radiators, airing cupboard, wc.
Living Room / Dining Room 23' 3" max x 19' 8" max ( 7.09m max x 5.99m max )
Window to front aspects, windows to side aspect, fireplace, radiators, patio doors to rear aspect, serving hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 2" x 13' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.99m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, inset sink and drainer set into work surfaces, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for freestanding cooker, cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, door to garden.
Master Bedroom 16' 7" x 11' 8" max ( 5.05m x 3.56m max )
Window to side and rear aspect, radiator, electric panel heater, door to en-suite.
Suite comprising low level wc, pedestal sink, bidet, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.56m )
Window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' ( 2.84m x 2.44m )
Window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Window to rear aspect, suite comprising corner bath, shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal sink, part tiled walls.
The property is approached via a large driveway leading to the garage with the front garden being open plan and mainly laid to lawn. To the rear of the property there is a large mature garden with a garden laid to lawn leading to a variety of, mature shrub and plant beds and borders with the advantage of a summer house and green house.
From the William H Brown Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a left hand turning at the traffic lights onto Mile End Road. Take a right hand turning at the roundabout onto Newmarket Road and follow the road along to the village of Eaton bearing left to the village centre past the Cellar House. Proceed over the traffic lights onto Eaton Street, over the hump back bridge taking a right hand turning into Colney Lane. Follow the road along eventually taking a right hand turning into Gurney Lane and then right into Softley Drive where the property will be located on your left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.