If you desire a three bedroom end of terrace period home, in the sought after town location of stony stratford, with log burner and beams in the living room and attic room in the loft - call us now to view!
A three bedroom end of terrace period home, situated in the sought after town location of stony stratford, The property more fully comprises: Living room with log burner and beams and attic room in the loft. Three 1st floor bedrooms and bathrooms. Outside: Enclosed rear garden.
Enter via hardwood front door, boxed in meter cupboard, tiled flooring, stairs rising to first floor landing and door to:
Sitting Room: 14' 6" x 12' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.94m )
Log burner, double panel radiator, beams to ceiling, double glazed Sash window to front and rear aspect and door to:
Kitchen: 13' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.62m )
1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and tiled splash back area, built in four ring gas hob, built in electric oven and extractor hob over, wall mounted boiler serving domestic hot water, plumbing for a washing machine, spotlights to ceiling, exposed brickwork, laminate flooring, schoolboy radiators, Sash window to rear garden, ½ glazed door to rear garden and window to rear garden.
Attic room in the loft, schoolboy radiator and door to all rooms:
Bedroom One: 13' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.67m )
Schoolboy radiator, spot lights to ceiling, double glazed Sash windows to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two: 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
School boy radiator, exposed beams to ceiling and double glazed Sash window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three: 11' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.45m x 1.93m )
School boy radiator and double glazed Sash window to front aspect.
White colour suite to comprise: Cast iron bath with feet and chrome shower, drench attachment over with tiled splash back area, low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, laminate flooring, heated towel rail, double glazed Sash window to rear aspect, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
Double glazed Velux windows, restricted head room and pull down ladder.
Enclosed to all sides, gated access to side and shed to remain.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.