Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this fantastic three bedroom detached home located on Heol Corswigen in Pencoedtre. The property benefits from a P.I.R alarm system and master air system. Outside, the property comprises driveway, garage and beautiful landscaped rear garden.
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this fantastic three bedroom detached home located on Heol Corswigen in Pencoedtre, This is one of nine of this style built, with this particular one having unique internal design from build. Accommodation offers split level hall, kitchen/diner, cloakroom and lounge to first floor with three bedrooms, including master with walk in wardrobe & luxury bathroom to ground floor.The property benefits from a P.I.R alarm system and master air system. Outside, the property comprises driveway, garage and beautiful landscaped rear garden.
Enter Via PVCu door with double glazed inserts, carpet laid to floor, access to 1st floor living area and lower ground floor bedrooms,
Carpet laid to floor, access to Kitchen/Diner, Cloakroom and Lounge
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 7" ( 3.76m x 3.53m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiator,
water resistant laminate laid to floor, PVCu double glazed obscured window to rear, low level WC, Wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator,
Kitchen/diner 21' x 7' 10" ( 6.40m x 2.39m )
PVCu double glazed windows to front and rear, fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, range of walnut wood wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, solid oak flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over. Wall mounted radiator, part tiled walls, space for table and chairs
Lower Ground Floor Hallway
Carpet laid to floor, access to all bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed french doors to rear leading to garden, carpet laid to floor, access to walk in wardrobe. Note: We are told that there is plumbing in situ to return walk in wardrobe to ensuite shower room.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" max x 7' 9" ( 3.23m max x 2.36m )
PVCu double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator, carpet laid to floor
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
PVCu double glazed window to front, carpet laid to floor, 'Sharps' built in soft close wardrobe, wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom 13' 11" max x 7' 10" max ( 4.24m max x 2.39m max )
Modern fitted bathroom comprising PVCu double glazed obscured window to side, Double size walk in shower cubicle, double wash hand basin with soft close drawers below, separate panel bath with mixer tap and shower wand, low level WC, wall mounted 'designer' radiator, under floor heating. Wall mounted soft close units, Utility cupboard with plumbing for white goods, tiles laid to floor,
Access from Lower ground floor hallway, Bedroom One, or from the side of the house. Wooden fence enclosed rear garden, comprising patio area, laid to lawn and to the side a shrubbed area. Metal framed garden shed.
Driveway to front, with garage, steps down to front door.
Single garage with electric, access via up and over door, 'Combi' boiler and loft access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.