Located within the heart of Hellesdon is this fantastic opportunity to create your own style and finish. For families, this property would provide flexible living with 5/6 bedrooms as well as a well-proportioned rear garden. Early viewings are essential to avoid disappointment!
Calling all families! Still searching for flexible accommodation and scope to create your own style and finish? Look no further! Located within the heart of Hellesdon, this property would present an ideal opportunity for growing families and is conveniently positioned for nearby local facilities and amenities including Norwich International Airport and its Park and Ride service, the well regarded Hellesdon High School and bus transport links into Norwich city centre. Within the last couple of months, the vendor has installed a new gas central heating boiler and completed a partial rewire. The property was adapted to provide flexibility for an elderly relative. Therefore the sixth bedroom was modified to create a kitchenette with sink, however this could revert back to a bedroom with some alteration. Internally, the accommodation comprises of entrance lobby leading to entrance hall, sitting room, sun lounge, kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms and rear porch. This is complemented to the first floor by 2 further bedrooms, shower room and optional sixth bedroom/store room. Externally, the property features front and rear gardens as well as off road parking and a garage and no upward chain. A full and early internal inspection is highly recommended!
UPVC double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs rising to first floor.
2 radiators, phone point, under-stairs cupboard.
UPVC external entrance door with side panel to rear.
Sitting Room 12' 5" to side of chimney breast x 15' including pillar ( 3.78m to side of chimney breast x 4.57m including pillar )
Radiator, arch opening to sun lounge.
Sun Lounge 12' 3" x 9' 3" plus door recess ( 3.73m x 2.82m plus door recess )
Radiator, TV point, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.17m )
Fitted with a range of wall and floor kitchen units with work surfaces over, single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, decorative tiled splashbacks, space for cooker, cooker hood, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, UPVC double glazed window to front.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed window to side.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 6' 5" plus recess ( 4.11m x 1.96m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, vanity unit with inset wash basin, storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3 13' to wardrobe front x 10' ( 3.96m to wardrobe front x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to all rooms.
Walk in shower, WC, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 4 11' 1" plus recess x 9' 11" ( 3.38m plus recess x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 5 10' 9" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.28m x 2.90m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Store Room / Bedroom 6 7' 8" x 6' 3" plus recess ( 2.34m x 1.91m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, sink, wall and base units with work tops.
Externally, the property benefits from a tarmac driveway enclosed by brick-walling and this is complemented to the rear, which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio laid to slabs, timber shed and is enclosed by panelled fencing in the main.
Garage 18' 5" x 9' 7" max ( 5.61m x 2.92m max )
Light, up and over door, timber framed personal door, single glazed window to rear.
We are informed by the vendor that the Dorma was added over 30 years ago, prior to current occupancy. The dates for the rear extension and loft conversion are not known, therefore William H Brown have not seen the relevant planning permission and building regulations completion certificate for the works carried out. However this may be obtained from the vendor's solicitor at time of purchase.
From the William H Brown office on Reepham Road, turn left at the roundabout onto Drayton Wood Road and at the junction turn left, also Drayton Wood Road. Continue on where the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.