An extended well presented terraced property situated within in good proximity of all good amenities and schools.
An extended well presented terraced property situated within in good proximity of all good amenities and schools. Accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are landscaped gardens to front and rear. Potential for off road parking (subject to relevant planning regulations).
Entered via part obscure door to the front aspect, two obscure windows to the front and side aspect, radiator and obscure single glazed door into lounge.
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 5" max ( 5.92m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, television and telephone points, central heating thermostat, stairs rising to the first floor landing, brick fire place housing gas fire with back boiler, wall mounted lights and opening into dining room.
Dining Room 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Two double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect, radiator and double glazed French doors into garden.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 6' 8" max ( 5.89m x 2.03m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted kitchen comprising a range off wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiling to splashback areas, electric cooker point with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, shelved storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed French doors into garden and double glazed part obscure door to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from lounge, access to loft space, door to cupboard and doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, coving to ceiling, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with mixer taps over and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level Wc, door to airing cupboard, fully tiled walls and radiator.
Gravelled and shingle frontage, well stocked beds and mature shrubs, paved pathway to front door and enclosed with brick wall and potential for off road parking (subject to relevant planning regulations).
Paved patio area, well stocked borders, decked seating area, artificial lawn, timber garden shed, outside tap and fully enclosed with fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.