shared ownership - 50% - situated within close proximity to cmk is this well presented terraced town house spread over three floors. With a good sized lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, private rear garden and driveway leading to garage. £10,000 premium.
50% shared ownership! Three double bedrooms! Ensuite! Situated within close proximity to Central Milton Keynes shopping centre and mainline Train Station is this well presented terraced town house comprising: Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner. First floor large lounge and bedroom with ensuite. Second floor landing two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside a private rear garden plus driveway leading to integral garage.
Door to front, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, door into garage, door into kitchen/diner and:
Fitted with a suite to comprise wash hand basin, w.c and shower cubical.
Ground Floor Kitchen / Diner: 13' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.06m x 3.23m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer, fully tiled, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, space for washing machine, dish washer and fridge/freezer, door into pantry, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to rear.
First Floor Landing:
Stairs rising to second floor.
First Floor Lounge: 16' 10" max x 12' 10" ( 5.13m max x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, T.V. Point.
First Floor Bedroom Two: 13' 4" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.06m max x 3.94m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c, partly tiled.
Second Floor Bedroom One: 15' 4" x 11' 4" max ( 4.67m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Second Floor Bedroom Three: 13' 6" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.11m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Second Floor Bathroom:
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. Heated towel rail, fully tiled,
Driveway leading to single garage.
Paved patio area with artificial lawn and gated rear access.
We have been informed that there is a £194.00 rent (approx) payable per month and the property is being sold with a £10,000 premium.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.