three double bedroom semi detached property offering plenty of potential set in substantial plot located in A sought after location!
three double bedroom semi detached property offering plenty of potential in A sought after location! Offered with no upward chain, the property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, family room. To the first are three bedrooms, bathroom. Externally the property boasts garage and driveway parking and substantial gardens to the front, side and rear. Ideally located to offer close and easy access to the excellent local schools, amenities and transport links, this property is not to be missed!
Double glazed door to front.
Single glazed entrance door, decorative tiled flooring, staircase to the first floor, radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" into bay x 10' 4" maximum ( 3.89m into bay x 3.15m maximum )
Wooden block flooring, gas fire, picture rail, double glazed bow window to front, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 13' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.99m )
Gas fire, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink, gas cooker point, built in storage cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to side.
Stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, double glazed window.
Family Room 13' 4" x 31' 1" maximum ( 4.06m x 9.47m maximum )
Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 10' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.25m )
Picture rail, two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 13' 1" ( 2.77m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin, low level w.c, partially tiled walls double glazed window to side, radiator.
Detached with up and over door.
Extensive gardens to front side and rear of the property with lawns vegetable beds, and numerous beds and borders housing an abundance of flowers bushes and shrubs. Brick built shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.