A beautifully presented detached furnished Lodge situated in Dunkeswell on the Blackdown Hills. Benefiting from two double Bedrooms- the master with En-Suite Shower Room. Open plan Lounge/Dining Room, a well appointed Bathroom. Allocated car parking space and attractive communal gardens.
A beautifully presented detached Lodge enjoying a pleasant position within Blossom Hill Park situated in Dunkeswell on the Blackdown Hills.. The property comes furnished providing comfortable and well proportioned accommodation and is able to be occupied for eleven months of the year. A paved pathway provides access to the front door which in turn leads in a light airy hallway providing access to the dual aspect Lounge with double glazed window to side and double glazed french doors opening onto a timber decked balcony. Accessed via the Lounge is a Dining area which in turn leads to the well appointed Kitchen which comprises a wide range of wall and base units with integrated appliances. To the rear of the property are two double bedrooms both with built in bedroom furniture - with the master bedroom having an En-Suite Shower room. Completing the accommodation is the well appointed Bathroom. Externally the lodge stands in well tended mature lawned gardens. In addition there is a allocated off road car parking space directly in front of the property, together with further visitor parking. Please Note: We have been advised by the present owner that pets are also allowed. An internal inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate all that this delightful lodge has to offer.
uPVC double glazed front door with opaque glazed panels opening into a most welcoming hallway, wall lights, storage cupboard, airing cupboard. Wall mounted night storage heater and fitted carpet.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 5" Max ( 4.52m x 3.48m Max )
A dual aspect room with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and PVC double glazed patio doors opening onto a timber decked balcony with timber balustrade, with steps leading onto the communal lawn and a wall mounted electric night. Wall lights, feature electric fireplace, television point and fitted carpet. Through to Dining Room
Dining Room 9' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.79m x 1.75m )
With timber caddied ceiling, uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, wall light, Night storage heater and fitted carpet. Through to Kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.31m )
A modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, range of complementary roll edge work surfaces with a range of draws beneath. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink. Inset electric hob with cooker hood above and built in electric oven beneath. Integrated washing machine, space for a free standing fridge/freezer. Spotlamps to part sloping timber caddied ceiling. Complementary tiling to all splash back areas, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect .Vinyl flooring. Through to Lounge.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' ( 3.20m x 2.44m )
With a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, range of built in wardrobes, television point, night storage heater and a fitted carpet. Door to En-Suite Shower Room
En- Suite Shower Room
With a white suite comprising a wail mounted electric shower housed in a glazed shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low level W/C. Part sloping tongue and grooved cladded ceiling, pat tiled walls, extractor fan, and shaver point. Wall mounted electric heater, uPVC double glazed opaque window to side aspect, and a fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.87m )
With a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, built in wardrobe, night storage heater and a fitted carpet.
A modern white suite comprising a panelled bath with hand held shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, and a low level W/C. Part sloping tongue and grooved cladded ceiling, part tiled walls, wall mounted electric heater, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed opaque window to side aspect and a fitted carpet.
The lodge occupies a pleasant position within the park, surrounded by well-tended lawns, boarded by a variety of mature planting. A pathway from the allocated car parking area provides access to the front door.
One allocated off road car parking space in front of the lodge, with additional visitor parking within the park itself.
From our office in the High Street, turn left at the traffic lights turn left into South Street at the mini roundabout turn right onto Wellesley Park and proceed straight on . Turn left on to Oldway Road/A38 then turn right onto Monument Road signposted Hemyock. At the end of the road go straight across signposted Hemyock . Proceed into the village Once in Station Road turn right and continue onto Fore Street and into Cornhill follow this road for approximately four miles upon entering Dunkeswell turn right onto Manleys Lane and after a short distance turn right onto Highfield Road continue for a short distance then turn left onto Louis Way continue to the end of the road until you reach a set of gates which provide access to Blossom Hill Park. Follow the road to your right, after a short distance number 16 can be found on your right hand side set back from the road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.