An attractive 4 bedroomed family home located in the heart of Rothwell. Within close proximity to the town centre, short distance to Springhead Park and within walking distance of a number of schools. Well presented throughout and has beautifully stocked gardens. Viewing by Appointment Only
An attractive 4 bedroomed family home located in the heart of Rothwell. Within close proximity to the town centre, short distance to Springhead Park and within walking distance of a number of schools. The property has been well presented throughout and has beautifully stocked gardens. Comprising of hallway, downstairs cloakroom/wc., dining kitchen, separate dining room/office/study, lounge with bi-folding doors overlooking well stocked attractive cottage style gardens, 4 bedrooms, en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom. The property has generous off road parking, garage, greenhouse to the rear and a paved patio terrace and well stocked cottage style gardens. In an excellent position in the heart of Rothwell. Viewing by appointment to fully appreciate.
Front entrance door with obscure glazed panels which leads into a welcoming entrance hallway.
Radiator, deep skirting boards, dado rail, coving to ceiling, telephone point, thermostat to the wall. Staircase with open banistrail leading to the first floor.
Pedestal wash basin with twin taps, partly tiled splashback, w.c. Radiator, extractor fan.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 8' 1" ( 4.78m x 2.46m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. A range of base and wall units in an oak finish with ornate fixtures, under cabinet lighting, partly tiled walls, five ring gas hob with a wok burner, extractor fan, oven and grill, laminate work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for other utilities. Utility Area: Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a dryer and other white goods. Solid door with obscure glazed panel provides access to the rear of the property. Laminate floor, space for a dining table, radiator.
Lounge 15' 7" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 4.75m Max x 3.81m Max )
Upvc window overlooking stunning cottage style gardens. Bi-folding doors leading to the patio area. Two radiators, dado rail, coving to ceiling, living flame gas fireplace with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, t.v. Point.
Study Room 10' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.59m )
Window to the front aspect. Radiator, book shelves with lights over, deep skirting boards, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Radiator, deep skirting boards, loft access via a pull down ladder, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat, deep skirting boards. Full height double wardrobe. Access into the en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Upvc obscure glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with a bi-folding shower screen and telephone style shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c. Radiator, partly tiled walls, wall light, extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 3.91m Max x 2.84m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator with thermostat, deep skirting boards.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat, deep skirting boards. Full height wardrobes to include a double and a single.
Bedroom 4 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect with far reaching views. Radiator with thermostat, deep skirting boards. Fitted book shelves with lights over.
Upvc obscure glazed window to the rear aspect. Suite comprising of a paneled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c. Radiator with thermostat, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
Paved patio terrace and formal lawned gardens being well stocked, fruit trees, pear tree and a selection of plants, outside water tap and outside lighting, greenhouse, timber framed shed to the side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.