Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room
  • Floor area 710 sq. ft

Features

  • Freehold

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 90 page views

Since listed: 463 page views

Description

The property has been upgraded to a high standard by the current owners, the double glazed windows and doors were replaced 5 years ago and the bathroom refurbished this year. The house is situated on a corner plot in a small close tucked away behind the village green and village hall and has views across the open space.

Accommodation includes hall with good quality laminate flooring to all downstairs rooms, kitchen/breakfast room with many built-in appliances including split level oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The spacious living room is dual aspect and has French doors out to the sunny rear garden.

On the first floor there are 2 generous bedrooms, the master bedroom has a deep walk in wardrobe and the bathroom has been tastefully refitted with a large walk in shower. Outside there are gardens to 3 sides and 2 parking spaces. The rear garden is sunny in aspect and contains a large decked area with pergola, lawn and garden shed.

This property is shared ownership, the current vendor owns 83% and rents the remaining 17% for £88.34 pcm.

A 2 semi detached shared ownership house

83% share of property

Upgraded to high standard

Hall

Kitchen/breakfast room - 11'5" (3.48m) x 7'5" (2.26m)

Living room - 13'8" (4.17m) x 13'8" (4.17m)

Bedroom 1 - 12'3" (3.73m) Max x 10'4" (3.15m)

Bedroom 2 - 13'8" (4.17m) x 8'6" (2.59m)

Refitted shower room

Large, sunny rear garden

Backing onto village green

2 parking spaces

Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 60 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Bicester Village 3.3 miles
  • Bicester North 4 miles
  • Five Acres Primary School 1.6 miles
  • Charlton-on-Otmoor Church of England Primary School 2.9 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Bicester Village 3.3 miles
  • Bicester North 4 miles
  • Five Acres Primary School 1.6 miles
  • Charlton-on-Otmoor Church of England Primary School 2.9 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in OX25:

  • £352,664
  • Price decrease

  • -£5,459
  • (-1.524%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £316,043
  • Properties sold

    32

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in OX25 is currently:

£888 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in OX25
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
27th Aug 2019 £207,500 First listed
22nd Dec 2009 £140,000 Last sold

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Michael Crouch & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Michael Crouch & Co for full details and further information.