Situated in this popular residential location in Southwick within reach of local schools, shopping in Southwick Square and the train station for commuters.
A rare opportunity to acquire this 5 bedroom detached family house situated in this quiet cul-de-sac in Southwick. The house is in need of renovation and has the accommodation over 2 floors. There is a private driveway leading to a garage, front garden and generous rear garden.
The ground floor consists of an entrance porch, entrance hall, living room with archway to the dining room, breakfast room, wet room, kitchen, on the first floor there are 5 bedrooms and a bathroom.
Front facing door, tiled floor and additional door leading to the entrance hall.
Under stairs storage cupboard, corner cupboard, and smoke alarm.
Double glazed window, shower, sink, radiator and tiled walls.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.98m x 3.58m )
Double glazed front facing window, fire place, radiator and archway leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Single glazed side facing window, double glazed patio door leading to and overlooking the rear garden, radiator and double doors leading to the breakfast room.
Breakfast Room 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator and worcester boiler.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 13' 1" ( 2.64m x 3.99m )
Double glazed side facing window, door leading to the side of property, servace hatch to the dining room. Kitchen with sink & drainer, work surfaces, tiling and plumbing for the washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the ground floor, window, airing cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 12' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" plus recess x 9' 6" ( 2.59m plus recess x 2.90m )
Double glazed rear facing window overlooking the garden, radiator and additional velux window.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.84m )
Double glazed side facing window and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.10m x 3.25m )
Double glazed side facing window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 5 8' 7" max measure of irregular shape x 6' 11" ( 2.62m max measure of irregular shape x 2.11m )
Double glazed side facing window.
Double glazed front facing window, radiator, wash hand basin, WC, and bath.
Formal front garden, 67' driveway leading to detached garage with electric up & over door.
Mainly laid to lawn and approximately 70' in length with sligtly raised terrace to the rear for seating.
Garage 16' 6" x 9' 6" ( 5.03m x 2.90m )
Window with side access door that contains electic and up & over door.
Secure storage area that is brick built.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction which is not to be confused with traditional auction. The Modern Method of Auction is a flexible buyer friendly method of purchase. We do not require the purchaser to exchange contracts immediately, granting 56 days for completion and with an aim to exchange contracts 28 days from the date the buyer’s solicitor is in receipt of the draft contracts. Allowing the additional time to exchange on the property means interested parties can proceed with traditional residential finance. Upon close of a successful auction or if the vendor accepts an offer during the auction, the buyer will be required to put down an non-refundable reservation fee of 4.2% to a minimum of £6000 including VAT which secures the transaction and takes the property off the market. Fees paid to the Auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property and be included in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Further clarification on this must be sought from your legal representative.
The buyer will be required to sign an ‘Acknowledgement of Reservation’ form to confirm acceptance of terms prior to solicitors being instructed. Copies of the Reservation form and all terms and conditions can be found in the Buyer Information Pack which can be downloaded for free from the auction section of our website or requested from our Auction Department.
Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price which is generally no more than 10% in excess of the Starting Bid, both Starting Bid and reserve price can be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the Modern Method of Auction, which is operated by Connells Property Auction powered by iam Sold. Reservation Fee is in addition to the final negotiated selling price.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.