25% share available under the shared ownership scheme
Viewing is highly recommended
Excellent starter home
Private rear garden
Walking distance to public transport and local amenities
Easy access to Windermere and Ambleside
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
758 page views
1404 page views
***Please quote BRO405 when enquiring.***
- Introduction - Looking for your new home? Struggling to save for a deposit? This 3 bed home near Windermere might be the answer and is too good to miss! A 5% deposit is just £2,500, so why not take a look? You’ll have an abundance of convenience right on your doorstep!
- What the owner says - “The location is quiet, set in the heart of the Lake District National Park, within walking distance of Windermere (1 mile) and Ambleside (3 miles). With regular bus services very close. There is a petrol station with a Spar shop very near as well as a secondary school. The surrounding countryside is stunning with many walks and can be seen from the house. Peaceful and quiet, beautiful countryside, local walks and near to amenities. It is a solid, good house, spacious family home. With private parking and 3 spacious bedrooms.”
- Full Description - - 3 bedroom mid-terrace house. - Living room (5.0m x 3.45m) has a window with views of the rear garden. - Dining kitchen (5.0m x 3.61m) with base units, contrasting worktops and open plan stairs. Electric hob and cooker and a window to the front aspect. - Master bedroom (2.80m x 3.50m) has a window to the rear aspect and a storage cupboard. - Second bedroom (2.82m x 2.62m) with a window to the front aspect. - Third bedroom (2.08m x 2.52m) has a window to the rear aspect. - Bathroom (2.08m x 1.83m) with a bath, wash hand basin and a WC. - Carpets are fitted to all living areas. Tiles are laid to the kitchen. - Gas central heating. - Private rear garden with a shed and patio area for seating. - Off-street parking.
- Costs - 3-bedroom mid-terrace house price - £50,000*
Rent - £236.35pm
Service charge - £8.65pm**
*This represents a 25% share of the full open market value of £200,000. **This includes: Management charge and building insurance charge. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
- Eligibility Requirements - The minimum household income requirement for this property is £17,922^. If you will be obtaining a mortgage you will need at least £2,500 in savings (i.e. A 5% deposit).
If you will be purchasing with a mortgage you must provide us with an Agreement in Principle (aip) to support your application. Evidence in support of your aip (or proof of funds if cash buyers) must also be provided. Further details available on request.
In order to apply you must be registered with the local Help to Buy Agent - North West, . You will need to provide your htb reference when completing the application process.
^If your deposit is more than 5% the minimum income requirements may be less. Please contact us for further details.
- General Information - Tenure: Leasehold Lease: 99 years from 1st January 2007 Years remaining on lease: 87 approx. Approximate internal area: 72 sq. M. Local Authority: South Lakeland District Council Council Tax Band: C EPC Rating: C (72)
- Terms and Conditions - ***Applicants must have a local connection to Windermere and be registered with Help to Buy North West. Priority is given to first time buyers.***
- Viewings - Viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Applications are only accepted from those who have viewed the property. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Home Group. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Group for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.